Niall Crying?!?!

*after the movie*

"Oh my god! Is Niall James Horan crying?" I say and he gasps.

"N-no! I had something in my eye." He says rubbing his eyes.

"Sure." I say and he nudges me.

"You are a meanie." He says.

"I know. But you love me!!" I say.

"Yeah right." Niall scoffs.

I gasp, placing a hand over my chest dramatically. "W-what?"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!" He says and gives me a hug.

"Yay!! I feel special." I say with a giggle.

"Good. Cause you truly are." Harry says and my cheeks warm up.

"Why thank you my lovely sir!" I say and he smirks.

"Sierra!!" Sarah calls from the kitchen.

"What?" I yell back.

"Come here." She says and I walk to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I say and her face is teary and my heart drops. "What's wrong??"

"The boys have to leave soon. For their tour. Harry wanted me to tell you because it would have broken his heart to see you broken." She says and brings me into a hug. I sob loudly into her shoulder and I pull away. I wipe away my tears and walk back into the other room. I jump into Harry's arms and sob.

"When are you leaving?" I ask in between sobs.

"Next week." Harry says.

"Oh." I say and tighten my grip on his shirt.

"But just remember, we will be forever and always." He says and brings out a little box. He gives it to me and I open it. It was a beautiful ring.

"What is this for?" I ask.

"Well, it's a promise ring. Promise me that we will be forever and always. Through the bad times and the good. Because we love each other." He says and I nod.

"I promise. With all my heart." I say and he pecks my lips.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too Noodles. I love you too." I say with a small smile.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" Harry says and I look at my phone to see what time it is. It was 10:47

"I want to go to bed. It's late." I say, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Okay. Want me to sleep with you tonight?" He asks me and I nod sleepily.

"Please?" I ask and he nods.

"Of coarse." He says and I lead him up to my room. We slip into my bed, under the sheets and I lay my head on his chest.

"Sing to me." I mumble.

What song?" He asks.

"Do a little part from Forever and Always." I mumble.

"Okay. She's sitting at the table, the hours getting later, he was supposed to be here, she's sure he would've called...." He sings and I'm asleep. His voice is so lovely.

Hey guys! Its Zoe. Thanks for reading!! I love all of you for reading this Fan Fic.