Picnic at the Park

"Stop asking me! I'm not going to tell you!!" He says and I huff.

"Whyyy?" I ask and he glares at me.

"Just be quiet." He says and we stop.

"Where are we??" I ask him, trying to figure out where we are.

"We're here. This is the place I wanted to take you." He says. I get out and I look around. We are at a small park with sand surrounding it, mulch underneath the sand, some of it showing.

"Why are we at a park?" I ask and he smirked at me.

"We're here to have a picnic." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay." I say and we get out. He opens the trunk and gets out a basket and a blanket. I sit at the picnic table and a gust of wind goes by, blowing sand in my face. I sneeze a couple times and I can hear Harry laughing.

"Bless you babe." He says and I smile.

"Thanks Noodles." I say and he gives me a genuine smile. He starts unpacking the basket. He brought out all these meats and things and I instantly feel bad.

"Babe, I can't eat most of this." I say and he gives me a look.

"Why?" He asks, confusion written all over his face.

"I'm a vegetarian." I say and he looks concerned.

"Since when?" He asks.

"Since I was thirteen." I say and he nods.

"Why though?"

"I felt fat then, and it helped me loose wait, and it made me feel better. I will eat an occasional burger, which I can eat some of this. It's okay." I say, patting his leg.

"Are you really sure?" He asks me and I nod.

"I'm positive." I say and he smiles.

"I'm sorry Si." He says, making a turkey sandwich.

"Don't worry bout it." I say, rubbing his leg to reassure him.

"Fine. I love you." He says, handing me a sandwich.

"I love you, Noodles." I say, taking a bite of the sandwich. Honestly, I didn't really take a liking to it because I haven't had turkey in so long.

"Like it?" He asks me, probably asking according to my reaction.

"Not really, actually. I used to love turkey! But since I haven't eaten it in a while, I don't like it much."

"I understand babe. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to. We can just hang out and eat later. No big deal." He says and smiles at me.

"I'm sorry." I mumble and he cups my cheeks.

"Don't be. You are an amazing girl, who is who she is and there is not a single thing that I would change. You may not be perfect, but in my eyes you are perfect. All your imperfections are what makes you perfect to me." He says and a stray tear rolls down my face. He quickly wipes it away and kisses my lips passionately.

"That was sweet Noodles." I say and I made a promise to myself. I would always call Harry, Noodles. Only if I am upset or angry with him, will I call him Harry.

"Why thank you Blondie. And I don't have a problem with that." He says and I give him a look.

"What?" I ask him and he smirks.

"You were thinking out loud. I don't mind if you call me Noodles forever, and only call me Harry when you are upset or angry with me. It will warn me." He says and kisses me.

"Funny. Let us go to the swings!" I say, laughing and charging to the swings, my hand fist pumped into the air. Harry giggled behind me and I stopped.

"Did Noodles just giggle??" I ask, turning around, and he gives me a worried look.

"It was a manly giggle??" He says, more like a question than an answer.

"Oh, was it now?" I say and he gulps.

"Maybe." He says and I laugh.

"You're too cute." I say and he blushed and that made me giggle under my breath. Why do I love him so much? Why does this boy have to attract every single breath of mine?? Because he loves me and I love him. We will be that old couple that young ones wish they could have that they see in the movies.

😘😘😘 hey my lovelies!! Zoe here!! comment and tell me how I am doing!! I love all of you guys!!

😘😘😘