Pointless Bickering.

I wake up to someone poking my cheek.

"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep here." I groan and I hear a chuckle.

"Please get up babe." Harry says and I groan again.

"Whyyyyyyy." I say and he sighs loudly.

"We are going out! So get up princess." He says and pulls me off the bed.

"You're a dick Noodles." I say and he gasps, placing a hand over his chest.

"Wha'? How could you say such a thing?!?!" He says dramatically.

"You're turning into Lou babe. Knock it off." I say and he pouts. I kiss his stuck out bottom lip and he smirks.

"Thank you Blondie." He says. I glare at him.

"You're so not welcome Noodles." I say and grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the shower on and stripped down and put my music on. I then jumped into the shower and started singing along with the voice of Olly Murs singing Dance With Me Tonight.

"Baby, just come on and dance with me tonight!" I finished, with my horrible voice and got out of the shower. I dry myself off, get dressed, and wrap my hair in a towel. I walk out into my room and see Harry still sitting on my bed.

"Hey. I heard you singing in there." He said with a smirk and I blushed.

"I'm horrible, right." I say and he smirked again.

"Kinda. But it's cute." He says and I push him.

"Meanie." I say and he kisses me.

"I love you, you know that right?" He says and I sigh.

"How could I not? You tell me all the time that you love me. And I love you too babe." I say and he kisses my neck.

"I just want you to remember that." He says and I push him off.

"Let me put make-up on. I look fugly." I say and he gasps.

"Take that back, right this instant!!!" He screams and I give him a confused look.

"What??? I'm fugly and proud..... Kind of..... Just let me put make-up on!!" I say and he takes my make-up away from me.

"Harold! Gimme it back!!" I yell and chase after him.

"Never gonna catch me!!" He screams and I trip over a pair of pants.

"Opfh." I mumble as I fall and I get up to see Harry clutching his stomach, laughing.

"Omg. I can't believe you..... just fell....." He says and I glare at him playfully.

"Shut up meanie." I say and he smirks, his breathtaking dimples glaring at me.

"Whatever. That doesn't change how funny that was." He says and I roll my hazel eyes.

"Give me my make-up please?" I beg him and he glares at me, shaking his head no.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p'.

"Please? I will only put mascara on!" I say in defeat.

"But your eyelashes are long enough!! they are almost as long as my leg hair!" He says rather loudly. I burst into laughter.

"Then they must not be that long!" I say and he pouts.

"Hey!! That's not very nice!" He says and I giggle.

"Awe shit. You made me giggle. And my giggle is retarded." I say and I pout.

"No, it's cute." He says and I blush.

"You little liar." I say and hit him.

"I'm not lying Si!" He says and I glare at him.

"Yes you are!! You just lied again!!" I screech and jump at him. His eyes widen and he starts to run away, but starts to falls over, tripping over my pants. I jump on top of him, making him fall faster onto the ground. I laugh at him.

"Who's falling now??" I say, bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Meanie. You are so lucky I love you." He says and I smile.

"I know." I say and he gives me a soft kiss.

"I love you Harry. Not for your fame at all. For you. You and your childish self. And your serious self when it's needed. And your curiousness. All you." I say and he looks at me with passion.

"Really?" He asks me with pure curious in his voice.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask and he kisses my lips softly.

"I don't know why. I just was shocked. I love you so much Sierra." He says and leans in for a kiss. I push him away and jump up.

I laugh and grab my make-up and run into the bathroom. I lock the door and apply my eyeshadow and mascara. I accidentally poke myself in the eye with the mascara brush and I scream.

"Ouchy!!" I scream and Harry pounds on my bathroom door.

"What's wrong?!?!" He screams and I stifle a laugh.

"I poked my eyeball with the mascara brush." I manage to say and start to groan again.

"I'm sorry princess. I told you not to put make up on." He says trying to make a point.

"Stop it Noodles." I say and he huffs.

"Stop what??" He says, clueless.

"Stop trying to make a point." I say and he laughs.

"Blehh..." He says and I could just imagine his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"Blechh..." I say and unlock my door and he looks at me.

"Now you look plastic." He pouts.

"No I don't. Leave me alone." I say and we walk out.

"Sure. Whatever." He says and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Where are we going??" I ask him and he puts his famous smirk on.

"It's a surprise." He says and I sigh.

"Whatever Noodles." I say, rolling my eyes. This boy is too much.