Happily Coming True.

[EDITED]

"Well, we will let you too alone to talk. Bye Si!!" Sarah says and waves goodbye.

I give her a hug and she walks out the door.

"Bye sweetie. Have a great time!" My grandma says and walks upstairs.

"So...," he says glancing around.

"Let's go sit," I say and we go sit down on the worn out leather couch.

"So do you live with your mom or...?" He asks me.

"I live with my grandparents. My mom was an alcoholic, so I had to come in with my grandparents. I have no idea where my dad was," I say and he gives me an upsetting look.

"I'm sorry," he says softly.

"It's okay. You didn't know," I say and squeeze his hand.

"But I really am sorry. Don't let it get to your head," he says and I smile.

"Thanks."

"No problem. And you can tell me anything. I know we just met, but I already feel like we have a connection," he says and rubs my hand soothingly.

"I feel it too. If I have anything to tell, you will be one of the first I tell," I say and he smiles.

"Same to you too," he says and we start talking about his career.

How they barely have time to relax, and when they do, it's not for long.

He is always tired, and we laugh about things that we haven't told anyone else, besides Sarah and the other boys.

"Well, do you want to sleep?" I ask him, knowing he is probably exhausted.

"It's okay. I can stay up," He says, tired.

"No, it's okay. Lay on my lap and sleep," I say and he lays on the couch, resting his head on my lap.

"Thanks Si," he whispers.

"No problem Harry," I say softly and his breath steadies and he is asleep.

I notice how tired I was, and I fall asleep myself.

My life is a dream right now, and there's no waking up.

*Two weeks later*

Harry and I have been closer than I thought two people could get in two weeks.

And now, Sarah and I were in the front row of their concert, and the boys were singing Happily.

The whole time, Harry looked at me.

I could feel my cheeks warm up.

He was staring at me the WHOLE time and Sarah nudged me.

"He really likes you!" She yells and I shove her.

"Shuddup!!" I yell at her and the song ends.

Harry starts talking into the microphone.

"Well, these past two weeks, I've been hanging out with a girl that I had met. She is completely amazing. I have definitely fallen for her. So I would like to ask her something. Sierra, would you like to go out with me?" Harry says and pulls me onstage.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"So, what would you say?" He says and I nod.

"I would love to," I say and he kisses me on the lips, softly and passionately.

This is a dream come true.