Boop

*Sierra's POV*

I wake up to my phone ringing. I groan and pick up my phone. I don't even check who it is. I answer, putting it next to my ear.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Hey Si! Merry Christmas Eve!" Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam scream into the phone, making me fully awake.

Gosh. Is it Christmas Eve already?! It came quick.

"Thanks guys! You too! Aren't you supposed to be with your families?" I ask.

"Yeah. The four of us are just spending time together." Louis says through the phone.

"Why didn't you invite Harry and I?" I ask.

"Because we didn't want you guys." Niall says, joking.

"Hey!" I say half upset.

"Sorry Si. We had to talk about things." Zayn says uncomfortably.

"What are you boys planing?" I suspiciously ask.

"Nothing!" Liam yells into the phone.

"Now I know you guys are up to something! Liam, I know you can't keep secrets for long. Spit it out." I say and they hang up.

"No way. How could they?!" I say and see Harry sleeping still. I smile and lay back down.

"Babe." Harry mumbles.

"Yeah?"

"Was that the boys?"

"Yeah."

"What did they say?"

"They said Merry Christmas Eve and they are all together and they are planing something that they won't tell me about," I say, pouting at the end.

"We'll know soon enough." He mumbles.

"I hope so." I sigh and he smiles.

"I love you." He says.

I love you too." I say, smiling. I get up and brush my hair.

"What're you doing?" Harry whines.

"Getting my hair brushed so I can go downstairs to eat breakfast. Duh." I say matter of factly.

"Come back to bed." He whines.

"But I'm hungry." I pout.

"Fine. Lets go." He groans, getting out of bed.

"Yay!!" I scream, jumping up and down, throwing my hands into the air.

"You're so weird." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Not as weird as my friend, Tyler." I say and smile.

"What did he do?" He says, a smile tugging at his lips.

"In the eighth grade, we were in the gym, waiting to get dismissed to class, when Tyler decided to put in his earplugs and start sing and dancing along and it was so funny. He then started saying that I was his fake mom and I was like, cool. So yeah. We still talk and everything." I explain and he laughs.

"Wow. That would've been funny." He says and I nod, a smile tugging at my lips. That was a really funny moment. I started crying due to my unstoppable laughter that he caused by singing and dancing like a fool. My dearest fake son. I need to call him soon.

"He was a good friend. He still is. That probably was the funniest thing that happened in the eighth grade." I say and he smiles.

"I would love to meet the guy! Seems like he would get along better with Lou though." He says, laughing. I laugh too and bring up Tyler's number. I send him a quick text.