Wierdos

I wake to Harry snoring beside me. Awe, he must've been really been tired.

I roll over to see his face. He was on his side, facing me. His mouth was slightly open. His curls were a mess. His eyes were tightly closed. He was just adorable.

His eyes start to flutter and I smile.

"Good morning." He rasps.

"Good morning." I say with a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks.

"Because you are so adorable. I can't believe you're mine." I say with a smile still on my face. I sigh and he smiles.

"Well believe it because it's true." He says and kisses my nose.

"Whatever. I'm hungry. Lets go." I say and jump out of bed.

"You're turning into Niall." Harry mumbles after me.

"Hey! I don't eat as much as him! If anything, I'm more like Lou, because he is crazy! So ha!" I say, running down the stairs.

"Okay then." He says and follows me down. My dad is already downstairs, cooking breakfast.

"Hey guys. Have a good nights sleep?" My dad asks.

"Nope. This jerk woke me up with his snoring." I say poking Harry in the sides.

He curls over in laughter.

"Blondie, stop it." He finally gets out.

"Why should I Noodles?" I ask him, fully tickling him now.

"Because my sides are starting to hurt. Please Blondie!!" He begs and I stop. A smirk forms on my face.

"Thank you." He gasps.

"Sure thing Noodles." I say and turn to look at my dad.

"You guys have weird nicknames for each other." He says and I gasp.

"We do not! I call him Noodles for his curly hair, and he calls me Blondie for my blonde hair." I say.

"Still weird." He says and I stick my tongue out at him.

"You and mom had weird nicknames for each other didn't you?" I ask. He bites his lip.

"I'd rather not talk about it." He says as a smirk threatens at the corner of his mouth.

"Whatever you weirdo." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yup. And you're this weirdos daughter so you are one too." My dad says, handing Harry and I our plates of pancakes and eggs. I take mine to the table and stick my tongue out at my dad.

"Thank you for breakfast." Harry says to my dad and I glare at him.

"Don't thank him while we are arguing Harry!" I say jokingly.

"Sorry." He whispers.

I smile at him and kiss his cheek when he sits next to me at the table.

"It's okay." I whisper in his ear and he nods and smiles.

"Okay." He whispers back.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that." I say and rub his arm in comfort.

"It's okay baby." He says and plants a kiss on my nose. He then started eating. Moments later, Kayla came down, pale as a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I ask her and she hands me her phone. It was a text.

'Where did you go? I want you home. Come home NOW! -Mom.'

"Oh honey. Don't worry about it. She doesn't know where you are so she won't be able to find you." I say and sit her down at the table. I sit in a chair and scoot up close to her and let her lean her head on my shoulder. She starts crying and I rub her back and try to calm her down. After about five minutes, she calmed down, her breathing slowed, and she was asleep.