CHRISTMAS

I wake up the next morning to Harry jumping up and down on the bed.

"Baby, wake up!! It's Christmas!! We got presents!!!" Harry screams and I groan. I get up and see Harry all excited. Seeing him so excited made me smile up at him.

"Alright. Lets go." I say and he grabs my hand, rubbing his thumb over the ring he got me and he smiles at me. He seemed a little nervous for some reason. I'm just not gonna say anything. We get to the bottom of the stairs and there were tons of presents under the tree. Harry started running to the tree, his hand still intertwined with mine, so I went tumbling after him.

He got a present of mine and handed it to me. It was from his mom.

"I'm giving you my present last." He smirks.

"Alright." I smile, giving him my present I got him.

"Awe, baby. You didn't have to get me anything." He says and I smile.

"Yes I did." I say, smiling.

"Nope." He says, his mom and sister coming down the stairs.

"Whats going on??" Gemma groans.

"He's getting mad because I got him a present." I pout.

"Just open-" Gemma starts, but she gets interrupted by someone knocking on the front door. Harry gets up and goes to the door and opens it.

*Harry's POV*

The boys and I made a plan that they would fly down here for Christmas so I could propose to Sierra. I wouldn't be able to do it if they weren't here.

I open the door to see the boys with each of their moms and sisters and brothers in front of me. I smile at them and let out a nervous breath. I was working on asking Sierra to be my Fiancé. We would wait a year to actually get married but it would take a year to get ready for the wedding anyway.

"Hey mates. Come on in." I say and move out of the way so they could come in. They come in and I lead them into the living room.

"Hey everyone!! We missed you!!" Louis calls and Sierra gasps, jumping into his arms.

"Louis! I missed you!" She screamed. I smiled at her enthusiasm. If it was Niall, then I would be a little jealous, but Lou has El.

Louis laughed and hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you too Si." He says and lets go.

"These lovely women your moms and sisters? And this handsome man your brother Ni?" She says and the boys blush.

"Yes. But, sshh." Zayn says, hiding his head in hands.

"Zayn! You're blushing?!" I ask him and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Okay let's just open our presents already." Niall says and Sierra squeals and opens the present I gave her from my mom. It was a bracelet. She loved it.

"Awe. It's so cute. Thank you Anne!" She smiles and we hear a knock on the door.

Sierra went and opened it.

"Ty! I didn't know you were coming!?!" She says and they hug.

"Hey mom. Of coarse I would come." He says and she brings him into the room, introducing him to the boys and our families. She hands him a present and he opens it. It was a picture in a picture frame of him dancing and singing. The story Si told me yesterday. In the picture, he has a few pimples surrounding his cheeks and forehead. I couldn't judge him though. I had and still have bad acne every once in a while.