Forever and Always

We are heading back to my house and Harry and I have been talking the whole way back.

"So, you really do love me?" I ask him and he sighs again.

"Babbbbeeee. How many times do I have to tell you, I do!?! I love you so so much and there isn't anyone who I would love more than you." Harry says and it just takes my breath away.

"But so soon in a relationship?" I whisper.

"Yes baby. Yes, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." He says and I put a hand on his

lower leg and squeeze it in approval for loving me so early in a relationship.

"We're home boys!!" I scream and they all squeal.

"Finally." Niall screams and I give him a weird look. I shrug it off and we go inside my home.

Harry intertwines our fingers and I smile.

"Harry?" I whisper.

"Yeah babe?" He says looking down onto me, smiling. His expression soon fades when he sees a tear slide down my face.

"Babe?? What's wrong??" He asks me.

"I have something to tell you. Something that I have had to say since the first day. Something from my past to tell you about." I say, my voice breaking a bit.

"You can tell me anything baby. What is it?" He says, rubbing my cheek softly.

"You know how I haven't really worn shorts during the period of time I've been with you?" I say and he nods slowly.

"Yeah. So?" He says slowly.

"That's because I've cut myself." I say, multiple tears run down my face.

"Why? Why did you cut yourself? When did you cut yourself?" He asks me.

"I was twelve. I cut because I finally understood why my life was the way it was. Why I lived with my grandparents. My mother was a freaking alcoholic, Harry. Do you know how much that hurts, to get ripped away from your own mom, because she was an alcoholic? Then my mother told me that she hated me when I was thirteen. She told me I was no longer her daughter and I wasn't allowed in her house again. I wouldn't be able to stay away though Harry!! I have sisters! I have sisters that live with that monster and there is and was nothing I could do about it. I had to watch them suffer living with my terrible mother, them getting abused by her. Getting thrown around by her. AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" I say, yelling the last part, tears streaming down my face. Harry pulls me into a hug and I sob into his chest.

"Shhh. It's going to be okay." He reassured me.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask. No other guy has helped me. The last boyfriend I told about this broke up with me the second I finished the story.

"Because I want to help you. Because I love you." He says and I hear a fit of sniffles coming from the next room.

"Guys?!?!" I say and the step out.

"Hey Si." They say in unison.

"You heard?" I say and the nod. "Really guys? You snooped onto our conversation?"

"Yup." Louis said and I give a weak smile.

"You guys are such nerds. Come here." I say and they all run to me and engulfed me into a hug.

"You know we love you right??" Louis says.

"I know. And I'm more than grateful for it. Thank you guys so much for caring for me so much. I'm so lucky to have you guys. I love you even more than you guys love me." I say.

"I don't think that's even possible." Niall says with a smirk, nudging Harry.

"Stop it Niall!" Harry says and I giggle.

"Oh my god, that was so cute!" Liam says and nudged me towards Harry and Niall nudged Harry towards me.

"That giggle was cute." Harry says and my face gets red.

"Why thank you, my good sir." I say and bow a little. Harry laughs and brought me into a hug.

"I love you so much Si. I always will." He mumbles into my hair.

"Thanks Harry." I say. I really meant it. He doesn't know how much he meant to me. He will be mine, and I will be his. Forever and Always.