Harry...... Calm Down

By the time we got back to the car, I was in a cast that was blue and Harry was a wreck.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you," he says and I sigh.

"It's alright, Harry," I say running my hand through my long, bleached hair.

"No it's not!! I broke your wrist for Christ's sake!!" he says and I slap his free hand.

"Stop it Harold! I am still alive and breathing! There is no need to be freaking the hell out!" I scream and he looks at me.

"Baby, calm down. I'm sorry," he says. I sigh and kiss his hand softly.

"It's alright, Hazzabear. I love you," I say and he smiles at me.

"I love you more. So much more," he says and I smile.

"I know you do," I say and he smirks.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Babe," I groan.

"What? You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he says.

"Harry," I warn.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you so good to me?"

"You ask that too many times."

"Well sorry, but I just want to keep hearing it over and over again," I say and he parks in the driveway of a ice cream place.

"Wanna get us some ice cream? And get Darcy some as well?" he asks and I nod.

"Of coarse," I say and we get out of the car, Harry rushing over to open my door, like usual, before heading into the ice cream parlour, which he opened that door for me also.

"What kind do you want, baby?" he asks me and I press my lips together in a firm line and my eyes light up.

"Oreo," I say and he smiles.

"Three Oreo ice creams please," he says and the man looks at him awkwardly. "We have a daughter at home," he adds. The man nods and Harry gives him the money as we get our ice cream. We get into the car and drive home. When we get there, Harry is being bombarded by Darcy.

"Daddy!! I missed you!!" she yells.

"Oh, I see how it is. Mummy doesn't get any love," I say and Darcy hugs me.

"I love you too mummy!" she says and I laugh.

"We got you ice cream," I say and she gasps.

"Gimme, please," she says and I hand her the ice cream. I take my own and start eating the delicious creamy ice cream.

"Sierra?" Harry whispers.

"Harry?" I whisper.

"I love you!" he whisper-yells.

"I love you too, baby," I whisper, a smile curling into my lips.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers and I kiss him softly.

"And you are so handsome," I whisper to him and Louis awes.

"You two are too cute," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Why thank you," I say. He laughs and looks at my arm.

"How's your wrist?" he asks and I shrug.

"I took pain pills, which took the pain away a little bit, so I'm fine for now," I say and he smiles softly.

"I love you so much Si-Si. If only El was here," he pouted.