Fishing

We get home and I change into comfortable fishing clothes. I braid my hair back into a fishtail braid and I grab my purple fishing rod and put it in the car.

"Ready?" Harry's deep voice echoes through the room.

"Yup." I say, popping the 'p'. He grabs my hand in his. He rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asks me.

"Why don't you tell me?" I say with a smirk.

"I love and need you more than peanut butter does jelly, more than the ocean needs the waves, but more than anything, I love and need you more than anything in this whole entire world." He says and my heart flutters.

"Really?" I ask him, shocked.

"Of coarse. I love you with all my heart, maybe with even more. I promise you, when you turn legal, I'm gonna marry you." He says and a happy tear escapes my eye. I wrap my arms around his neck and dig my face in his neck.

"I love you Harry." I say and he smiles against my hair.

"I love you too Sierra. Please start calling me Noodles again. I miss it." He says and I laugh.

"Alright." I say and poke his nose. He scrunches up his face and I smile.

"I really do love you Blondie." He says and I nod.

"I know. Just..... kiss me." I say and he plants his lips on mine and they move in sync with each other.

"I hope you don't get Mono." He laughs.

"Don't worry. I've had it already." I say truthfully. I had it in eighth grade. Worst time of my life basically. I had double pink eye to go along with it.

*Flashback*

"But, Gram! It hurts so bad! I can't even swallow my own saliva." I pout.

"Sorry dear. That's what you get for kissing boys and being around Lola." She says. Lola, my cousin had pink eye before me.

"But I haven't kissed anyone, except my family!!" I say, getting frustrated. Everyone has been saying that I've been kissing too many boys for getting Mono, but honestly, the last boy I kissed was Dean, back in sixth grade. I'm in eighth grade now. I would've had Mono earlier.

"Whatever you say." She says and I gasp.

"What, you don't believe me?!" I ask and she shakes her head, no.

"Fine then. But just know, I haven't kissed anyone. Besides, who would I kiss anyways? Nobody likes me, and I don't like anyone either." I say.

"What about that Brandon kid?" She asks me.

"Psh. He means nothing to me. He's just a friend." I say waving her off.

*Flashback over.*

I smile at that thought and look at Harry.

"Have you really had it before?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yes."

"When?"

"Eighth grade. I promise, I didn't kiss anyone then. I only had one boyfriend at that time, and he wouldn't even hug me so, yeah." I say, scratching the back of my neck.

"Woah. That's rough." He says softly. He takes my hand in his and squeezes it a little.

"It's alright. I have you now." I say and he smiles at me.

"Well, are you ready? I think they are waiting for us." He says with a laugh and I nod. We walk down and get in the car.

"Fishing trip, here we come!" Gemma says happily. I smile and look up at Harry. He looks down onto me, his emerald green eyes sparkling.