My love

I just got off the phone with Kelly and Edward. We have been calling them everyday and talking to them and checking up on Edward. To our surprise, he has been getting a whole lot better since he first went in, and he was only supposed to get worse. The doctor said there was a very small chance that he would make it through with his age, but he did. Kelly told us that if it weren't for us, he would be gone by now. We made him so alive and feel so young, that the tumor started going away, doctors exact words. The tumor was only supposed to get worse. But, because of me and Harry, he is getting better. That made a smile grow on my face and made me so happy I could do that for Edward. My birthday was a few days ago and Harry got me tickets to a Ed Sheeran concert! I was so excited. It was in the UK in December, which is next month. Im so excited! Well, Harry and I are back at my house. We left my dad two days ago. The boys are at their homes with their family. I told Harry many times that he should go see his family. He denied. Then I suggested that I go with him. He was open with the idea and guess where we are going tomorrow?! Yup. We are going to the UK. I'm actually really excited. I always wanted to go there after I visited Australia. Right now, it was eleven o'clock and I was exhausted from packing.

"You done, babe?" Harry asks me.

"Yup. I'm exhausted." I say and he smiles.

"Lets go to bed. We don't have to leave tomorrow until two in the afternoon." He says and I sigh I relief.

"Thank The Lord." I say and flop onto the bed and I immediately drift off to sleep. I wake to kisses on my cheeks.

"Whattttt." I groan and he laughs.

"It's time to wake up. It's one in the afternoon so we have to get dressed." He says and I groan and sit up in bed.

My hair is everywhere, so I look like a hot mess.

"How long is the plane ride?" I ask.

"It's gonna be about four days because of the time range. I'm sorry babe."

"It's okay. I went to Australia. I got this." I say and wave him off. He laughs and pulls out some clothes of his out of my big wooden dresser. I grab some of my clothes out of the other side and change into it. I changed into a pair of snug jeans that I've worn down from the age of thirteen. Lets just say, I didn't grow much, and I take good care of my jeans. I put on a green shirt with black leopard print on it that comes with a hooked in cami and a belt. I put on my converse and sprits myself with my Moments perfume. I then put on some brown eyeshadow and put a gold on-top of it to lighten it. I put some blush on and I brushed my teeth. I brush my hair and curl the ends of it. How I do that, I put it in a ponytail and curl the hair in the ponytail, take the ponytail out, brush my hair, and tada! (it actually works! I do this when I don't want to curl the whole part of my hair)

"Ready baby?" Harry asks me.

"Almost." I say and put my iron, toothpaste, toothbrush, hairbrush, and etc in my bag.

"Okay done." I say and smile.

"I'm so lucky." Harry mumbles.

"Why?" I ask him and he smiles.

"I get to spend my vacation with you." He says and I smile. I walk over to Kayla's room and see if she was packed and ready to go. Yeah, she's coming to.

"Ready Kay?" I ask her. Harry and I started calling her Kay. My family has been a real nickname family. And, I have been called a lot of nicknames in school. From ZooBee to Moon to some other nicknames. I loved school, until I got picked on, that is.

"Yup." She says and gives me a smile and we head downstairs and Harry is waiting for us.

"Lets go." Harry mumbles and we out our bags into the car and drive to the airport.