Is This How It Is?

I wake up as we get into the driveway.

"Wow. Your house is pretty Noodles." I say and he smiles.

"Thanks." He says and wraps his hand around mine and kisses my knuckles.

"How are your knuckles? Feeling any better?" I ask him, running my fingertips over his bruised knuckles.

"A little bit better." He says and we get out the car. He takes both of our bags and takes them upstairs. Then he runs back down and gets Kayla's bag.

"You are such a gentleman." I say to him when we lay on the bed in his room.

"Thank you babe." He says and I kiss his nose.

"So, your mom and Gemma seem nice." I say and he smiles.

"Yeah. They are nice. Are you hungry?" He says.

"Yes I am. Let us go get something to eat." I say and we walk downstairs and his mom is already cooking something.

"Whatcha cooking mum?" He asks her.

"Chicken." She says and I squeal. I love chicken. Harry gives me a weird look.

"Sorry." I mumble and he smiles, kissing the top of my head.

"It's okay babe." He says and takes me by the hand and drags me outside.

"Noodles, what are you doing?" I ask him and he smiles. I hear thunder crackle in the sky.

"Babe, it's gonna pour any second." I say and he takes me to the yard and it starts to rain.

"I'm going to give you what you always wanted in the rain." He says with a smirk.

"A kiss?" I ask. He nods and tilts my chin up and my lips meet his and I smile into it.

"How was that?" He asks after we pull away.

"Amazing." I say with a smile and he hugs me. He throws me on his back and runs inside.

"Oh my god! You guys are soaked!" Gemma screams and Harry runs upstairs and puts me down gently on the carpet of our room.

"Get dressed. If Gemma says anything, deny it." Harry quickly says. I shake my head no.

"No. I want your sister to like me, not distrust me." I say and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Meanie." He pouts.

"Whatever. Just get you and your abs outta here." I laugh.

"Ooooh. Someone likes my abs?" He says, raising his eyebrows and I laugh.

"Maybe." I say and bite my lip.

"Well, maybe I like that someone that likes my abs." He says as he pulls up his shirt and rubs his butterfly tattoo.

"Oh, really now?" I say, raising my eyebrows.

"Yup." He says and I smile, stand on my tippy toes and kiss his nose.

We head downstairs and we see a unhappy Gemma.

"Oops. Are we in trouble?" Harry asks like a child.

"Harry, you're grown. You're not in trouble." Gemma says, rolling her eyes. "And why would you even be in trouble? You're trying to be that cute couple."

"Awe, thanks sissy. You're too nice." He says and gives her a hug.

"Well I have to be nice to you. You didn't go to college." She says and Harry groans.

"Will you just let it go! Not everyone goes to college! At least I have a reasonable job!" He says dramatically and I laugh.

"Calm down." I say and he smiles at me, his chest slowing down. He comes over to me and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I squeal and pound on his back. He doesn't even flinch.