Chapter Two (Thomas's POV)

"Hey! Thomas! Stop looking over at Jack and focus!" Thomas's best friend Oscar said as he snapped his fingers in Thomas's face.

The only things Thomas really cared about were Oscar and Jack. Oscar was on the shorter side but could beat anyone up if he really wanted to. Oscar wasn't the bulkiest guy in the class, he just knew exactly what to do and when to do it. He had caramel colored hair and bright green eyes. Oscar always wore the same hoodie every day. The hoodie was bright red and said "Saint Louis Cardinals" in bold white letters with the team's logo under the words. Jack however, was taller than Thomas and not muscular at all, but he was skinny. He had dyed his hair orange for an event at school and never bothered to try and wash the color out, so people had started to call him "Carrottop" as a nickname. He played almost every sport he could and he was good at them. Thomas had the biggest crush on Jack, which he thought was a good thing because Jack was single.

"Seriously bro! Pay attention!" Oscar said waving his hand in front of Thomas's face. "I know you have a crush on him, but this is serious!"

"I'm sorry what did you need?" Thomas said.

"Which cookie do I buy from the vending machine?"

"You ask me this everyday," Thomas said exasperated. "How about you go with........ Sprite?" He said pointing at the can over the sign that said D4.

"You're never any help!" Oscar said giving Thomas a playful shove.

~~~~~~

"Hey Jack is having a big party tonight at his house, are you coming?" Oscar asked on the other end of the phone line.

"How come you didn't tell me earlier?!" Thomas said, "Shit man, now I have to tell my mom I can't go pick up my brother from practice!"

"Sorry dude, thought you might have heard, considering you won't stop looking at him." Oscar retorted.

"Well count me in!" Thomas smirked as his imagination run rampant as only someone in love could imagine.