Feast For Crows

Finian POV

Interest

The first glimmer of hope that the beast is not ruined completely from herself.

I can feel her watch me from inside Victoria but instead of her stalking my every move, learning my mannerisms to take me out, she's looking at me with a keen curiosity of a different sort of nature, a female looking at a male that she is drawn to.

Victoria's shocked, a new behavior from the beast she thought she knew so well.

Leaning into her, inhaling her scent letting the rush of smell warm me from the inside out.

Blissfully physical.

"Smell me Victoria." It's commanding for the wolf inside her, she loves the power my voice vibration gives her. It's as if I am tracing her spine upwards with sounds inflection.

That vibrates my chest, closing my eyes, inhaling her..only her.

Fingertip touch, gentle, brings her such comfort. Pain receding while pleasure is pulsing. her moment to feel good.

Inhaling her again, my tongue traces the line of her jaw, teeth tugging on the skin laying overtop her collarbone. Holding her firmly by the curve of her hips, letting my chest brush against hers.

Goosebump flesh

Sighing

Wanting

Taking a step away from her, she takes a step towards me.

"You're in no shape for what I want to do to you." Kissing those lips quickly, in the mirror I see our reflection, it would be so easy, sit her up on that counter, I can picture how my teeth look marking her over and over again.

The silent internal moan Victoria gives is enticing, I might not hear it but I can feel it inside me.

"We need to leave." Grabbing her uninjured hand leading her away from my fantasy she would happily give me.

"Are you hungry?" Walking past Meela's open door. Grey on his knee's beside Meela's bed. Her arms are crossed over her chest, his head is bowed down.

"I can't believe you did that! She was helping me and you hit her! She didn't do anything wrong, did you see how hurt she was, her eyes held such pain. I thought she was your friend?" Grey tries to grab her hand but she flinches away from him.

A hint of guilt tugs at my stomach, I thought Grey was righteous in his anger towards Victoria. She has a way of displaying the worst kind of behavioral traits.

The demon nuzzling my cheek, she is the worst isn't she, look at her, the worst of the worst.

Watching her walk towards the table, I have to endure her trying to sit down without causing pain to herself. Over the years she has learned all the tricks to accommodate all those broken shifting bones inside her. A light sheen of sweat on her forehead tells me she's in a lot more pain than she really outwardly shows, another survival trait.

If she was to show how much pain she was in, her father would make sure to keep focusing on that area over and over again.

"The worst learned behavior right Finian." My demon's words lashing my skin in a bitter bite. "Stop," screaming inside my mind to a demon who won't shut up.

"I'll talk to Grey about this, after all, it's my fight, not yours." Victoria thinking that I'm upset with Grey when in reality it's myself that I am raging against.

I need to talk to Victoria about Grey she thinks she's more than what she is, not understanding he's the teacher, her the student that's going to learn a powerful hurtful lesson.