The old man? (Chapter 6)

She put on her helmet with black visor, so no one would recognise her, like the old man had taught her 2 years ago. Silvia went downstairs to her own lightcycle. She mounted it and drove out of the parking lot with a low buzzing sound. Behind her was a neon green stripe, coming out of her bike. She had to smile at the thought of it, how Beck had tuned it for her so the light was green, so she left it on. But after leaving the city and entering the cold rocky land she had arrived in, she turned it off. Neon stripes in a huge land of glowering darkness were too suspicious. The girl was lifted up, bride style. She was too scared to look up and was close to tears. "Shh... It's Ok." , the old raspy voice said. The girl was heaved into a car like fourwheeler, where she allowed jerself to open an eye after it started driving. Beside her, on the driver's seat, sat another person. Taller than her, with the same black suit, with orange stripes, though. She lifted her head from her arms to stare at the driver. The girl noticed, that the stripes had other patterns, there were circles too. When she looked up to see his face, there was only darkness. Some kind of visor maybe... It looks like the black glass floor I lay on. The driver noticed her glaring at him and watched her too now. He must've seen the expression on her face, because he nodded and and reached out for her knee to comfort her. The girl was abashed, but all her fear was gone. She stopped huddling. Except for the orange stripes he seems nice and caring.