The Second Arch - Chapter 3

Everyone was making their way out. Silvia slowly followed them, biting her lip. Outside, was the impossible. Two rows of armed, red lined soldiers and a big projection. The workers were lined up in between the soldiers' rows and a red lined woman began speaking to them. The projector was showing pictures of a visored man, a blue glowing 'T' showing on his chest. Beck?! How did they...? Silvia then realised that those weren't pictures of the night they had destroyed their statue. Beck was standing at the statue's neck, last Saturday he barely climbed up. The woman was talking about turning him in if the workers knew him. But Silvia was too busy figuring out those pictures. There was also talk off Clu bringing the Games to Argon, now that General Tessler is here. People couldn't believe what they just heard. Of course, a lot of the workers, including Beck, Mara, Zed and Silvia, have their little friendly games of discus battles. But they're friendly. The Games are basically meant to kill all the contestants but one. Every round, the better program wins and the worse gets eliminated. After the soldiers had marched off, everyone went back in, talking about the guy in the projection. Is that really Tron? Or just a wannabe? And Mara kept talking about how she thought he was 'brave' and 'handsome'. Even though you couldn't see his face. Beck got called into the boss' office and Silvia was worried. What's gonna happen now?