The Second Arch - Chapter 2

The day after Silvia went back to work in the garage. As she closed her locker after having secured her back inside, she saw Beck. They weren't allowed to talk about anything concerning Tron business. So they stared at each other awkwardly until Silvia just walked away. It was impossible to see Beck the same way as before, her whole world kind of changed in those few days. She was used to not speak of Tron, but having to deal with Beck, too, was hard. Silvia wasn't even allowed to say 'Hey, see you next Saturday!' Or anything. The danger of Mara or Zed was too great. "S!", Beck came running after her. "Why are you ignoring me?", he grabbed Silvia's arm and turned her about. "Beck we're not supposed to talk about last weekend...", she whispered harshly. "I know, I know, but that doesn't mea--" "Talk about what?" Beck and Silvia both turned around to face Mara, who was standing some meters away, wiping her hands next to a huge tuned lightcycle. "Uh... we... how do I...?", Beck stuttered. "Oh we made a friend at the bar last weekend and he kinda got drunk and did a lot of weird stuff.", Silvia shrugged. Hopefully Mara believed her. She could feel her hands sweating. Silvia had never gotten that close to telling some one about Tron. Supposedly, or as everyone thinks, he died pretty long ago whilst fighting a battle with Clu. But he survived - barely. He isn't able to fight any more, and without his healing machine, he's basically dead. And that's why he needs Beck as his 'heir'. "Okay....", Mara lifted her eyebrows. Silvia decided to ignore that gesture and quickly made for the reception stand; her job. She let out a huge sigh of relief and received the day's customers.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * *  *  * * * *

Silvia looked up from her desk when she heard a lot of noise on the platform outside the garage. Shouting?