Out of memories (Chapter 1)

There was a girl once, long ago, who tried in doing internet. But the connection did not want to work. The girl tried and tried, but she did not know what to do. She played a game offline. Then she tried again and not even the game worked anymore. The girl called her borther. He talked about the current, although the girl thought it did not have to do anything with her problem.

Then the brother went upstairs to check the current and never came back. The girl followed and was frightened: She found her brother upstairs, yes. But he was dead and there was a note on his hand: DUMB. FRIED. DEAD. The girl thought it was a joke and threw the corpse into the trash. Then the brother did not come back, so she went to the computer again. There was an opened document, which read: The computers will overthrow the world of the living, you shall never use us again! Never! Now you shall die. She was sucked into the computer and was inside a famous game...

TRON

"Silvia!" She hated it, when Beck called her like that. "Silvia, where are you again?" She closed her book, which she was writing, stood up and went out of her hiding place. It has been two years now. Since she came here, almost nothing had changed. Beck was nowhere to be seen. But she knew what he wanted her to do, so she went to the counter. "Can I help you?" She asked the fat man who was waiting for her. "Yes! I have been waiting here for hours! Is my lightcycle ready yet?" His belly was wobbling with every word he said. Silvia turned around and found Beck leaning over that particular bike. "Hey Beck" Beck did not look up and something inside the bike crunched. Silvia waited. She knew Beck used the work on the bikes to drift into his own world. No one knew what he was thinking about all the time. But he was her best friend, although she had not even told him where she had come from. Beck finished the bike, gave a happy grunt and cleaned his hands. That was, when he saw the book in her hand. "S, what IS that?" He had fear in his eyes. She had completely forgotten about it.

--Hey guys, welcome to the Tron series! The second book, Tron - Arisen should be coming out soon. So, enjoy book one and don't forget to comment and vote, or the grid shall be destroyed! Naw, just kidding. But do it anyways! ;)