Chapter 21

"Hey I'm sorry I reacted like that to Tron's suggestion...", Beck was embarrassed when they entered their room later that afternoon. "Oh, I don't mind. I would've reacted like that, too, if I hadn't trained to hide confusion over two years.", Silvia sat down on the bed and rested her head in her hands. "I don't know how we'll do it, but I want to make Tron proud. I don't want him to be sad..." Beck sat down next to her and hugged her tightly. "I think you couldn't be better for Tron. You're doing all you can, just to make him happy. I mean, you don't even really know him, no one does." "Yes, but... Without him, I'd be out there, in the blackness... Or Clu's men could've found me, and I'd probably be punished or killed, maybe even battling against you and Tron..." Beck pulled her closer. "No, don't think about that... Just be happy that Tron found you. I think he's very fond of you, you always did as he wanted you to." "Yes, I-i... guess you're right." Silvia calmed down and thought about what Tron wanted them to do. "Well then, I think I know exactly what we'll do... for Tron." She smiled and Beck was happy for her. Silvia got up and walked into the living room, Tron must've prepared something for them. Tron himself wasn't there, but there was a small black bag. Silvia zipped it open and inside was everything they'd need. She grinned. Tron would never just leave them without any help. She took the bag and told Beck to get ready. When she finished putting the bag onto Beck's lightcycle and getting her visored helmet, Beck came down the stairs, dressed in a Tron-suit. It was black, unlike Tron's, but the characteristic 'T' was there. "Ready?" She put her helmet on. "Yeah... I think..." Both got onto the cycle and drove back to Argon. "So, how exactly will we do it?" Beck's voice hummed through the helmet. "Tron gave us some small bombs." Silvia patted the bag. "Whoa, be careful S, we don't wanna blow up my cycle!" Both laughed and Silvia hugged Beck from behind.