Training's yet to come (Chapter 11)

The first thing she saw was Beck's face, inches apart. Reluctantly, she snapped back but didn't want to wake him. Last night must've been worse for him than for me. She stood up and walked into the living room. There were some kind of fruits on the table. Accustomed to the old habit of 'eating', she took a pear and walked to the window. Biting into the pear she thought about Tron and Beck and everything. Silvia heard some steps behind her and Beck wrapped his arms around her waist. "Good morning", he said, staring through the window. Silvia walked away and answered, still chewing: "Did you sleep well?" "Well, yes..." he smiled, "but I still don't really understand why Tron wants me as his... uhm... 'heir' kinda thing." Silvia swallowed and tried to explain as best as she could. When she finished, she said: "Well, I don't know why he chose YOU, but I don't care. It's his decision and I'll do as he wants me to. I owe him that much. Maybe he thought you were strong.", she teased him. Beck gave a big smile and watched the city lights in the distance. "Good day to you, you must return to the city. The training will begin in a week, every week from now on, in fact.", Tron said, shrugging. None of them had noticed him. Silvia went to her bedroom to pack her stuff, but Tron held her back. "You must come, too. I think you'll be a great help for Beck.", Silvia nodded and Tron let go off her. After they had packed all their stuff, Beck asked: "Uhm... S? I came here by parachute. Could you...?" "Of course you can come with me on my expert tuned bike" Silvia laughed. She drove them back to the garage. Their friends looked suspiciously when they entered together on the same lightcycle. "What were you two doing?", Mara asked, as if she didn't expect anything special. Silvia started to struggle for an explanation but Beck seemed totally calm and answered: "My lightcycle fell out this morning so I called S and she picked me up" Mara was not pleased with that but she let go of them and walked away grumpy. Silvia sighed. "Hey Zed. How was the club?" "As always. Her dancing with other guys and me sitting at a table doing nothing.", he told them, gesturing while he leaned over a bike. Beck rolled his eyes and went to his own work.