Mara's suspiciousness (Chapter 12)

It was a calmer day than normally. There were almost no customers getting their vehicles back, so Silvia just paced along her friends and tried to be as handy as she could. Well, she couldn't help a lot. In fact, she just talked to them, because with the elctronic screw drivers the work was both easier for workers and harder to understand for Silvia. After having annoyed Zed far too much, she decided to pay Mara a visit. She'd only be teasing her about Beck, but somehow Silvia never felt THAT uncomfortable when she did that. In fact, she dreamed that Mara's suspicions may be true; like Beck staring after her, or Beck talking about her and stuff. But when she arrived, Mara still seemed pissed off. Silvia tried not to disturb her and kept silent, waiting for her to start a conversation. Mara finished with the lightcycle she had been working on for 3 days and tested it. She seemed pleased with the result and parked it mear the counter for picking up tomorrow. She cleaned her hands and packed all the screw drivers away she'd used. Mara still pretended not to have noticed Silvia waiting for her patiently. "H-hey Mara", Silvia began but she didn't even blink. "Ok, listen I can't understand why you'd be pissed off at me, just because I came here with Beck! That's not right!", Silvia really was fuming on the inside. Why would she do this? I got privacy, I don't have to tell her everything I do, do I?! Mara started chuckling. "That's not funny! I... this is serious!" Mara turned around and bursted out laughing straight at Silvia's face. Silvia just turned on her heels and walked off to... She didn't know where she was going, just away from Mara. Anywhere. Anywhere less stupid. If she knew I was with Tron, she'd be far more careful... She shook her head. No, I mustn't tell her about it, or she'll never leave me alone afterwards. Suddenly she stopped. Her feet had brought her straight to Beck, she realised. Silvia blushed when she saw Beck grinning all over and continued walking just so she wouldn't look like a total idiot. Beck's smile had vanished when he saw her mood. "Hey, what's up?" "The sky.", She answered bluntly and walked right past him. He was stunned and tried to make out where she had come from. The only strange thing to see was Mara, laughing on the floor, holding her stomach. Beck knew what was going on. Instead of following S, he walked right to Mara and asked her calmly: "Hey Mara! What's so funny? I'd love to share the fun." Mara just shook her head and tried to stop laughing but failed. Beck was getting really angry. "Listen, S is pretty pissed off because of you, ok? So please stop laughing and start behaving your age. Go to S and apologize, now!" Mara shook her head again and was about to stand up and walk away. Beck was so close to slapping her. That's when she answered, between laugh: "You guys are just so cute! You don't even realise it's so obvious that you two made out on the weekend! 'My bike jammed so I called S', how stupid do you think I am? I know you have your screw driver always with you, a little jam would not have stopped you." Beck said, with a deadly camness in his voice that made her shiver: "Well, if you think so, then you are pretty stupid in fact." , and left her, mouth gaping open. Beck felt accomplished.

--Hey guys! Just so you know - you might have noticed that the chapters' names are pretty... let's say 'uncreative'? ;) So I decided I'll use nunbers from now on and add the numbers to the names before. Thank you all for having read the story so far and pls enjoy! I love writing this! So much luv to you guys <3 and take care