Chapter 20

Hey guys! I'm sooo happy to have reached Chapter 20 already! Just to let you know, much luv goes to my random followers, kisses to you! :*** I'm sorry I didn't upload any Chapters lately, but I'll try to do more from now on.

She decided that mourning about Tron's reaction won't help Beck much, so Silvia wanted to train with Beck herself, to cheer him up a bit. "What? But I already know your style of fighting and all your trivks and stuff... I don't think it would be that succesfull for me." "Nah, come on! Trust me!", she responded with a mysterious smirk spread on her face. Silvia got her discus off her back and clenched her jaws, ready to strike. Still unsure, Beck slowly got his, too, but stayed in a relaxed position. "Ready?" "Yep." With a scream Silvia jumped onto Beck and tackled him down immediately. She turned him around to sit on hid back and pulled his head up by streching his arm onto his back. "Didn't expect that, did you?", she put her discus onto his throat. "N-no... wow, how did you do that?! Why don't you ever do this when we train in the sports club?", Silvia let him go. "Because some people...", she crossed her arms, "could get suspicious and I didn't wanna end up in one of Clu's cells.", Silvia gestured. Beck nodded. "Well, show me some of these tricks, Miss. Mystery!" Silvia laughed. "Fine. First of all, put your discus away.", he did as she bit him and she tackled him down the exact same way. "Hey! What about showing me your tricks? Not using them on me!" "Rule 1, never trust your enemy nor do as he says." They stood up again. "Yes, but you're not. You are my best friend." She'd never seen Beck this serious. He'd made her blush so she tried to hide it. "W-well then, uh... Seriously, though: First thing you need is strong fists. You won't have your discus around always." "Ok, fine, let's start!" After training for some hours, Tron came back in and watched Silvia showing Beck some exercises. "Good.", was all he said. They stopped. "I want you to reveal yourself soon. Best would be tonight. The people need to know there's someone fighting for them, Clu's gone too far." "O-ok, what do you want me to do?" Beck rubbed his neck. "Do you know the new statue made of copper in the middle of the city?" Both nodded. "I want you two to go there and blow it up." Tron said as casual as he could. "How will that make people know about us?!", Beck didn't know what to think of this suggestion. Startled, he looked for some approvement in Silvia's expression, but she seemed as relaxed as Tron. "You'll wear a Tron outfit and try to make people see you. Of course, you'll have a visored helmet, but the gossip will spread that Tron has returned."