The Second Arch - Chapter 1

Silvia and Beck slipped through the city's border without being hindered once. People with black bags weren't anything suspicious, Silvia had learned that the most common colour was black anyways and many people had them for their discus practices. "So, how exactly are we going to do this, S?", Beck said under the humming of the lightcycle's engine. "Well actually... I have no idea. But I guess we'll just figure it out on our way...", she shrugged. "That's what I always do.", Beck let the bike roar and they slid up one of the less visited black roads. Their target was to their right, the view from the road high up was perfect. "It seems as if there's only two guards tonight.", Silvia examined the statue while Beck concentrated on the road ahead. "Should be easy then...", he murmured. The road led to one of the highways, and soon they arrived on the other side of the sight. The guards were facing the other way, elecrtifying staffs in their hands, their suits glowing in a dangerous orange. Beck stopped the cycle quietly in some distance and they both crouched behind it, the bag in between them. "So?", Silvia whispered and zipped the bag open. Back at Tron's house she had felt so sure about what she was doing. But now she didn't have a clue. Silvia could feel Beck looking at her, but she couldn't see his face through the black visor. "I got an idea. You stay here.", he grabbed some small bombs and sprinted over to the statue. Silvia gasped and watched him from the cycle's front seat, ready to flee if needed. Beck threw two bombs at about the chest area of the explayed lieutenant and they started flashing blue light with a high beeping noise. She could hear a faint 'what?' from one of the guards as they turned around. But even before they could do anything they detonated. Beck was running back to his bike and the deafening explosion almost threw him to the ground, but he managed to steady himself and jumped onto it right behind Silvia. She was still shocked, but what she heard from Beck was... laughter? "Woohoo!", he screamed and she smiled in relief. He didn't get hurt. "Tron's back Clu! Better prepare for battle! Haha!"