Winner of arena 9: (Chapter 5)

Beck and Silvia exchanged looks and finally nodded. Mara threw her discus first. Beck ducked and Silvia jumped up while throwing her discus at Zed. 'Player "Zed" eliminated' an awkwardly calm feminine voice said. Mara's discus bounced off the the wall and flew back into her hand. Beck and Silvia grinned at her evilly. "Hm, let's see! It's not decided yet!" Mara shouted and threw her discus in a strange ankle, flying in a circle, not straight at them. Both jumped to the side walls to escape the discus and held onto the bars surrounding the arena. Mara prepared to catch her discus again, but Beck was faster. 'Player "Mara" eliminated'. Silvia jumped off the bars and wanted to give Beck a high-five, this was their 7th win in a row. But Beck attached his discus smiling to his back again and embraced her heartily. Silvia started to giggle and blush a little, before both were teleported out of the arena, announced as: 'Winner of arena 9: Team "Beck and S" '. "Hey!", Silvia asked Mara and Zed, "How was the game?", grinning all over the face, just being happy to know that Beck was not angry with her. Beck just smiled and followed her back to them. "Next time we'll be better, I promise! But Zed got better, stayed in the game for 5 secs longer." , Mara said nudging Zed with her elbow. Zed only blushed and made a face at her. "But anyways - you guys are amazing! You should try to go to a higher level contest, not the deadly ones, of course, but we are not good enough for you two." She said, lifting her eyebrows. They both blushed. Beck started packing his stuff while Silvia tried to convince Mara, that it would not be any fun without them, but Mara, stubbornly as ever, insisted, they could at least train with some higher level guys sometimes. Silvia sighed and let go off her to pack her stuff, too. After they were all done, Mara asked if Beck or Silvia wanted to go to the club with them. "Sorry, Mara, but I... uhh... there is still a... bike! ... Yes, a bike in the garage. I still got to fix it, sorry guys." Beck explained. "Fine Beck, do what you want." Mara said rolling her eyes. "S?" "I'd love to but I am really tired. I did not sleep at all last night and the match was pretty exhausting", Silvia neglected. After a long fake sigh, Mara grabbed Zed at the arm and went. Beck shrugged and him and Silvia exchanged looks. After saying bye to Beck, Silvia went home and put away her stuff. Then she was bored. Lying on the couch with no true purpose was not her thing, so she decided to visit the old man.