Crazy For You (Narry)

One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the world, two of the boys start to have strong feelings for one another. Everybody around them sees the heart eyes they give each other and the sneaky glances they share. The problem is, Niall is too oblivious to notice the love that radiates off of Harry when they're together and Harry is in denial of his feeling for a certain blonde boy. 

The start of the Where We Are Tour is coming closer and closer and the boys are busy with rehearsals, tight scedules and writing for the new album. And sometimes figuring out your feelings for someone, especially when that someone is your best friend and band mate, can get quite hard. It's confusing but they will figure it out together, right? And maybe with a little help of their friends.

A/N: ha ha aha ha, I have this problem where I can't go a day without writing narry fanfiction so yeah. I probably won't start this until the end of May, because then I will be done with my exams so I will have enough time to do whatever I want soooo why not spend it on writing gay fanfiction, right? But I probably won't be able to resist the urge and not post until May soo mayyybe it'll be sooner :)

I hope you all like this story idea ^.^  

PS I made the cover myself and I'm proud of it heh 

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3