Chapter Nineteen

My lovely shower with Niall is unfortunately interrupted by someone knocking on our hotel room door. I groan and reluctantly leave Niall in the shower to go and open the door. I quickly grab a towel and wrap it around my waist before swinging the door open. Liam looks at me with a bright smile and immediately waltzes into the room. 

''I just wanted to say that we have soundcheck in an hour so get your ass downstairs- hey where's Niall?'' He looks around in the room curiously. 

''Ehm... In the shower,'' I say awkwardly, my hair dripping drops of water on the hotel room carpet. 

''Oh.'' He looks confused for a second before his face changes into a smug look. ''Did I interrupt something?'' he asks smirking.

''Liam, get out,'' I warn. 

''Ohh, so I did!'' he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

''Liam,'' I glare at him and motion for him to get the hell out of the room.

''Well, I'll leave you two then,'' he says, shooting me a whink as he brushes past me.

I give him an offended look and watch him leave. It's then that I realise that I'm shivering. The cold air in the room is giving me goose bumps all over and so I make a beeline for the bathroom again. Niall is still standing under the shower, not really doing anything besides letting the water clatter down on his back. I watch him for a second before realising that it's quite creepy to watch my boyfriend stand under the shower. I quickly discard the towel still wrapped around my waist and get back into the cubicle. I sigh at the warm water on my now cold body and wrap myself around Niall.

''Who was it?'' Niall asks, his fingers tangling with mine as we stand chest to chest.  

''Liam,'' I say as I press a wet kiss to his lips. ''We're never gonna hear the end of this.'' 

''Why?'' Niall chuckles.

''Well, he assumed that we were fucking in the shower or something.'' I laugh as my cheeks heat up involuntarily.

''Horny bastard, he is,'' he smiles and leans closer to me.

I huff out a laugh and promptly kiss my boyfriend on his parted lips. ''He also said we have to be in the lobby in less than an hour.''

''Oh, well we better get ready then.'' In one swift motion, Niall turns off the shower and steps out of the cubicle before he starts to towel himself off. 

''Heyyy,'' I whine. ''We weren't done here yet.''

''Yes, we were,'' he smiles cheekily and presses a kiss to the corner of my mouth before he wanders off to find some clothes to wear. 

I grumble a bit but proceed to dress myself too and within a few minutes, we walk towards the lift, our joined hands swinging between our bodies. 

''Won't be able to kiss you for a while now,'' Niall murmers as the lift takes us to the lobby.

Without answering, I wrap one arm around his shoulder and use my free hand to cup his face. I press my lips to his for a bruising kiss and pull away just in time before the doors open. We part quickly as we see that there are quite a few people in the lobby and so we walk towards the boys and our bodyguards, standing closely next to each other. We wait for a few minutes before a car picks us up and brings us to the venue for soundcheck.

The stadium looks ridiculously big. The show tonight is going to be amazing, I'm sure of it. Manchester always has good crowds and I can't wait to play for my hometown. My family will be there too and that makes me both nervous and more excited. 

Niall keeps his distance from me since we got out of the car and I'm not exactly sure why but I choose not to let it bother me. Tonight I want to focus on the show and finally sing properly now that my voice is almost back to normal. We run through soundcheck and then wait until it's time to go on stage. Niall and I usually do a goodluck kiss (or make out session) before every show but now he just pats my back and wanders off to get ready.