Chapter Twenty-Five

I enjoy my last days in LA but Niall is always on my mind. We skype and call each other regularly but it's hard with the time differences and all that. I'm sad to leave LA but I can't wait to see my boyfriend again. Niall told me he'd see me at the hotel in Sweden and so that's where I'm heading now.

The plane ride is long and boring but I manage to get some sleep. The weather is actually quite nice in Sweden and I enjoy the sun while me and Cal walk to the car that's going to take us to the hotel. I can already see Niall sit in the lobby through the window and suddenly I can't wait to get out of the car. I impatiently wait until we come to a stop and then get out as soon as the doors open. Luckily, the fans haven't found out where we're staying yet so it's safe to walk inside without security guards.

''Niall!'' I exclaim to get his attention when I step into the hotel.

Niall looks up from where he had his face buried into his phone and he smiles when he sees me. He gets up and I walk towards him to pull him into a bear hug, my arms wrapped around his neck as he hugs my waist. I bury my face in his neck and hum happily, pulling him a little bit closer.

''How was your flight?'' Niall mumbles into my skin.

''It was good,'' I answer simply. I close my eyes. ''Yours?''

''Yeah, it was alright, I guess,'' he chuckles a bit and hugs me tighter.

''I missed you,'' I say, as if he doesn't already know.

''I missed you, too.'' I can feel him smiling against my neck and it's making me giddy.

I finally pull away after a few more seconds but stay close to him. I blindly find his lips and press mine against his for a chaste kiss.

''Harry!'' he exclaims. ''We're in public,'' he looks at me with wide eyes.

''Well, doesn't really matter anymore anyway,'' I wink at him.

Niall literally beams at me and presses another kiss to my lips. After I pull away, I notice the other boys also sitting in the lobby, all of them minding their own bussiness.

''Hey, guys,'' I greet them as I take a seat.

''Is that all we get?'' Louis whines. ''You give Niall hugs and kisses and we get a 'hey, guys?'' he pouts.

''You're not my boyfriend so suck it up,'' I stick out my tongue because I'm that mature and pull Niall down in my lap.

''Wanna go back to my room?'' Niall asks me quietly after we've relaxed for a bit with some drinks.

''Yeah, sure,'' I get up and we leave wordlessly, the other boys are probably not even surprised. We often sneak off to make out somewhere.

We get in the lift and Niall leads me to his hotelroom where I will probably be staying for most of the time too. The hotelroom is big and has a great view but I can only appreciate it for a few seconds because as soon as the door closes behind me, Niall has his lips on mine and pushes me on the bed.

''Hmpf-, Nia-''

''Shh, no talking, just kissing,'' he cuts me off and presses his lips harder on mine.

We snog for a good few minutes until Niall sits up straight and takes off his shirt. My eyes widen and my breath hitches in my throat. I put my hand on his chest and slowly slide it down towards his tummy. His heart is beating loudly in his chest and I can feel it when I put my hand over his heart.

''Are you nervous?'' I ask him.

''No, I'm just... I don't know,'' he avoids my eyes and looks down at his hands that are resting on my tummy with him still straddling me.