Epilogue

It's funny how you can be so utterly oblivious to certain feelings that you have for someone. I never expected to fall in love with my best friend, who is a boy, and also with me in the same band, yet it happened. Me and Niall  are still together. It's now 6 months after we came out and most people we know have shown great support. 

A few weeks ago, we decided it was time to move in together. We see each other on a daily basis but I want to be with him even when we're not on tour. I want to wake up next to him everyday and not only in hotelbeds and tiny bunkbeds.

We've got a few weeks off until our next tour On The Road Again starts and we managed to get the boys to help us move our stuff to one house. Niall's house will now also be my house until we find something that we both love. There's no hurry so we'll start searching for a house when we've got more time. Right now, this is good enough.  

I don't really have that much stuff because I don't actually stay at own house. I've been sleeping over at friend's houses for ages now because I redid my kitchen and then decided to do the whole house. Well, that was useless, because I'm not even gonna be living in that anymore. Oh well. 

''Harry.'' Niall interrupts me from my thoughts. ''Are you gonna help or are you gonna dramatically stare into the distance the whole day?'' he remarks. 

''I deserved a little break!'' I defend myself.

''Of course, babe.'' He pecks my lips and grabs another box with random stuff from my house. ''Now, get moving.'' He cheekily pats my bum and walks back inside his house.

I grumble something under my breath but grab the last items from my car and then slam the doors shut and lock them. I walk inside of Niall's (our) house, careful not to trip over the boxes scattered around, and put down the stuff I have in my arms. 

Everybody is gathered in the kitchen as Niall makes everyone a cup of tea. Louis is talking loudly about something to Liam but I settle for watching Niall rummage about in his cupboards. Eventually I get bored and walk up to him. I press my chest against his back and bury my face in his neck. 

''Hey, baby.'' He pats my hip and continues pouring tea in 5 mugs. 

''Hi,'' I whisper, my lips pressed against his skin. 

''Here.'' He turns around in my arms and hands me a mug.

''Thanks.'' I find this a good enough reason for a kiss so I press my lips against his. I feel him grinning against my mouth, causing me to do the same. I blindly put my mug back on the counter behind Niall and once my hands are free, I cup his face to pull him closer. He wraps his arms around me and let's his hand disappear under my hoodie to feel the skin on my back. 

When our lips part, I'm not ready to let go of him yet so I let myself fall against him and nuzzle my nose into his neck. I hear him hum happily, holding me a little tighter. 

''Ready for your tea now, babe?'' he asks teasingly as I pull away from him. 

I feel blood rush to my cheeks and I nod with a small smile as I take the mug from him again. Turns out the other boys left us alone in the kitchen and moved to the living room once we started kissing. I probably would've done the same thing. Well, it's my house too now so I can kiss my boyfriend whenever I please. 

The day flies by and before I know it, I'm laying in Niall's bed, or should I say our bed, as Niall crawls in next to me, cuddling into my chest. 

Niall sighs deeply, tangling our legs together. ''I'm exhausted.''

''Me too,'' I yawn. It was a long day. 

''I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you,'' I hear him mumble as sleeps takes over. 

My heart swells at that and I press a quick kiss to the top of his head. ''I love you.'' I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

T H E   E N D

A/N: that's it people! this is book is finished. I hope you all liked it :) Thank you to everybody who voted and commented and all that, I really loved writing this and replying to you all and yeah. So, I know i have troubles staying away from narry but I'm simply too busy to write a chaptered book. soooo, i thought, maybe i could start doing like one shots or drabbles about niall and harry from this book. Kind of like deleted scenes or like stuff that you'd like to happen?? If you want me to do this, comment :) also if i'm gonna do that I'll need prompts soooo if you have an idea, let me know! anyway, thanks for reading aaaand love you byeee xox

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3