Chapter Seventeen

After our show yesterday, Niall made sure we both got our own hotel room in Manchester, where we'll be having the next show in two days. He wouldn't say why but I'm guessing it has something to do with our date tonight. Right now, I'm still in bed because I'm too lazy to get out and we don't have anything to do today anyway. Niall told me to go and visit family today because he said he didn't want me to see what he was planning for tonight. So I guess I'm gonna go home and see my mom and stepdad. Maybe Gemma will pop over too.

I eventually roll out of bed and take a shower. I meet Niall on my way out of the hotel to get some breakfast. He drops a kiss on my cheek and smiles, wiggling his eyebrows. I shake my head and smile back. After I eat breakfast, I get in my car and drive to my old home. I spend the day there with my mum and Robin and then go back after dinner. I always realise how much I missed home when I can just talk to my mum in person and not over the phone or skype. It feels great to be back in my childhood house. It's kind of like a comfort zone for me. Normally I'd sleep there too but Niall couldn't stress it enough that I had to be at the hotel and nowhere else.

Nervous butterflies fill my tummy as I walk in the elevator and press the button of my floor. It's almost 8pm and as I walk into my hotelroom, I get a text from Niall.

From Niall:
Dress code: pyjamas !

I frown. What the hell is this boy planning? I shrug and put on my comfy joggers and a simple white shirt. I impatiently sit on my bed until Niall knocks my door at 8pm sharp. I bolt to the door and jank it open, only to see Niall in an outfit simular to mine with a shit-eating grin on his face.

''Well hello there,'' he winked. ''Looking handsome.''

''You said I had to wear pj's!'' I defend myself, a blush dusting my cheeks.

''Yes and you are looking dashing. Now, come here.'' He grabs me by my arm and turns me around, tying a blindfold behind my head.

''Ni, I'm not even wearing shoes,'' I complain.

''You're not gonna need those anyway. Okay, follow my lead.'' I hear him close my hotel door and feel him press a kiss to my heated cheek. He takes my hand then and entwines our fingers before pulling me towards wherever he's planning to take me. I clutch to his arm as I stumble behind him on my socked feet, praying I won't trip and fall.

Luckily, I make it without hurting myself until Niall stops me. I hear him fumble a bit and then a door opens and he leads me inside.

''Okay. So I figured we couldn't go outside because fans would see us and you know, we wouldn't be able to kiss and all that jazz so I thought why not stay inside and I tried to make it nice and cozy and ehm, I just hope you like it so-''

''Niall just fucking show me,'' I cut of his cute rambling and laugh.

''Patience, patience,'' he teases.

He doesn't make me wait any longer and rips the blindfold off of my head. My eyes adjust to the sudden bright light and I take in my surroundings. My lips turn upwards in a smile when I see what Niall has planned for us. There is a king-sized bed filled with pillows and blankets with all kinds of junk food scattered around in the room. I can't wait to stuff it all in my mouth.

''So...'' he says slowly, looking at his feet. ''Do you like it?''

''Niall, this is amazing!'' I exclaim, excitedly wrapping my arms around his neck, nuzzling my nose into his cheek. ''Best first date ever.''

''And it hasn't even started yet!'' he remarks cheekily.

He grabs my hand again and tugs me over to the bed, climbing on top of it and settling down next to a pile of dvds. I follow him and lean into him as we search for a good movie to watch.

''You in for a little horror?'' he asks, raising his eyebrow suggestively.

''Always,'' I grin and settle back into the pillows, opening one of my favorite type of crisps while I wait for Niall to pop the dvd into the dvd player.

----

It's an hour later and my lap is full of Niall as he tries to get as far away from the scary movie playing on the tv as possible, pressing himself into me more and more. He occasionally shouts at the tv, telling the actors not to go into the dark room and to stay together. Well, let's just say, they're not really listening to my boyfriend desperately trying to help them not to die.

I'm only half watching the movie. The other half of my attention goes to Niall. It's all quite amusing to watch him go all scared and frustrated. I am happy to hold him to my chest and protect him from the world. And I have to admit, I hid my face in Niall's neck more than once when the movie got a little bit too intense.

Another half an hour later, the movie is finished but Niall is still clutching me tightly. He's curled up in my lap and he looks so small now. I rub his back and press kisses to the skin I can reach.

"You fit so perfectly in my arms," I whisper into his blonde fluffy hair.

"Because we're made for each other," he teases, a playful smile on his face.

He moves until he's stradling me and wraps his arms around my neck. He surprises me by kissing my lips softly. I carefully kiss him back, not wanting to ruin the moment. We keep the kiss innocent and we break apart after a few seconds.

"Next movie?" Niall asks with a cute smile.

I smile and nod before Niall jumps up and runs towards the pile of dvds on the ground. He comes back with Captain American and pushes it into the dvd player without waiting for my approval.

We spend the rest of the night watching movies, cuddling, kissing and eating until our tummies ache. When the clock reads 4am, I close my eyes and cuddle close to Niall, who is already passed out on the huge bed. I press a kiss to his unresponsive lips and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: so yeah, that was the date :) Also, I'm going camping in France for 2 weeks and I leave tomorrow but I'll write on my iPod and I'll try (keyword: TRY) to update once a week. But we'll see how it goes. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye bye xox

Dedicated to Innocent_Horan! Thank you for all the lovely comments x

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3