2*

Reagans POV (still)

I walk Justin to his class, thankfully Kale is in this class. I introduce them and leave to mine. I have a letter from Mr. Carter for Mrs. Lingle. As I walk in she looks at me, "what's your excuse?" I give her the note, and she says.

"Ohh, you know I will ask Coach Carter if this is real, right?" She asks me, like she thinks I forged it.

"Yes ma'am, I do know that" I say, sitting down in the back corner, where I always sit. I wonder what Justin is doing...

Justin's POV

When Raegan leaves I get shy and scared. "Come sit by me, Raegan intoduced be as Kalvin, but call me Kale, or leaf!" He says. I just nod.

I can tell he has a bubbly and wild/crazy personality. We sit down and listen to what we have to take notes on, so we can do the experiment.

"I will be choosing partners" Mr. Carter said.

Great, just great!

"kale, Lillyan"
"Justin, Xach"
"Sarah, lindsy"
On and on

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no!!

Kale leaves to go to Lillyans, and Xach come to the back corner. "Tranny, Bitch, gay, faggot" he say to me. I ignore him for now.

Untill

"No one likes you, Raegans using you, he will never be your friend. No one wants you here" he says

I ran out of the classroom. I bumped into someone, "Justin?" It was Raegan, whew.

I started to sob until Kale came out. "Justin? Mr. Carter needs you back in class"

I clung onto Raegan more, "I can't. I cant do this" I say, sobbing into him.

"Kale, tell him we are calming him down, he will be back in, in a minute" Raegan said and sat us down.

Raegans POV

Kale nodded and soon enough was back out.

"What did Xach do?" Kale asked.

My eyes widened, "XACH? Justin should never be around Xach or Lillyan"

"Justin, Justin, what did he say?"

He tried to speak, but sobbed instead.

I calmed him down enough to where he could speak.

"H-he told me I was a faggot, tranny,gay,bitch" he started, "and that no one likes me, Raegan was using me, Raegan didn't want to be my friend, and no one wants me here"

He started to cry again. I hugged him. "Im not using you, I want to be your friend, I love you, I want you here, your perfect, trans? Where? You have always been a very masculine handsome boy. And if anyone is a bitch, it's him, okay?"

Justin nodded and stoped crying. I whispered again, "I love you, your perfect"

Justin hugged me. I pulled kale into the hug and we fell back onto the floor, laughing. "Im ready to go back in" Justin said.

Kales POV (ohhh)

We stood up and walked Justin into class. Raegan talked to Mr. Carter and Mr. Carter gave him a note.

"Kale, Xach, switch partners"

Yessss!! Xach growls and goes back. I walk over to Justin and go a different way than Xach, knowing what he would call me, or do to me.

When I walk over I hug Justin, "again" is all he said. And it was enough for me to understand.

Xach did it again! Ugh! He's such an idiot. He does know that teachers rely on me and Raegan to tell about bullying? Or right, they don't! They think Raegan is a perfect boy, who can sing and stays out of drama like that. Oh boy are they wrong!

---- BELL

Justin's POV

We walk out to lunch. Xach stops me, right in front of everybody and people turn to look. He slaps my books out of my hands and shoves me against the locker.

Raegan walks to where we can see him. Before he gets to us Xach says, "this is what you get Raegan" and he kisses me.

I struggle, I struggle a lot. He forces his tounge in after kicking me and making me gasp for air. Raegan rips him off of me and luckily a teacher saw the kiss, she saw everything.

I slide down the locker, crying a little, not much. The teacher grabs Xach and Raegan rushes over to me. I attack him into a hug, "thank you so much Rae" I say. He giggles, "no problem" kale and Jack pick up my stuff and give it to me.

We go to my locker and get my stuff put away, and I grab my lunch and backpack, shut my locker and start walking with the group.

Raegans POV

"Guys waiiittt im to sloww" Justin wines. I stop and wait for him. Jack and Kale were holding hands and talking about what to do when they get home.

Justin sighs, "thank you, I know I am very slow and it will be hard to keep up with me" I giggle, "nah, your good"

"Thank you!"

-----
Okayyyy! Sorry it took a little to get this out, I be busyyyy!

Anyway! Boo bye!

Missy~chan OUT