5*

Justin's POV

Social studies with Ms. Stroud! FUN!!

We walk to get my books and I feel better. My first class with my boyfriend!

We sit in the back
Together. I haven't really been In a class yet... will she know my pronouns? Is she nice? Will she call me the wrong name? Does she even notice I'm here?
---
Ms: ms. Stroud
R: Raegan
J: Justin
K: The kid she calls on
---
Ms: Okay, attendance!
Ms: Kailee
K: Present
Ms: Raegan
R: Here
Ms: Logan
K: Here
Ms: Justin? Oh! She must be new! That's a weird name for a girl through
J: Uhh... I'm here? And I'm a boy?
Ms: It says your female
R: He is a boy, please call Justin he/him pronouns. He is very sensitive to the wrong pronouns
Ms: okay, I'm sorry Justin!
J: *whispers* thanks Rae
R: you're welcome
-----
They start class, talking about states and capitals.

"There will be a test today, I hope you brought your pencils!!" Ms. Strout said.

The boys next to us started giggling. "BOYS" ms. Stroud said, giving them a warning.

She passed out the test and told me to 'try my best' I already took this in my last school and got 100% and I practiced all the time so I know them.

Raegan moved his chair over and faced away from me. I know he was trying not to cheat, or look at me, so I did the same.

I turn mine in early because I knew them all and didn't have to think. Yes, I double-checked. People stared at me I turned and she looked surprised.

"I-I know them all," I say. She nods and grades mine.

Raegan doesn't look like he was surprised. I gave him a weird look, "I know that my boyfriend is smart" he said. I giggle and look down, covering my blushing face.

"Class" ms. Stroud says, everyone looks at her then the clock, it's time to go, weird...

"I'm here to announce that we have the first 100% of this school year, which is two semesters may I add, Justin come up here," she says.

Raegan class the loudest, I giggle and slowly walk up. I look at Rae the whole time.

"I have informed the principal and your dad, you three will have a celebration!" She says

" can Raegan go? And jack? And Kale?"
I ask, which surprises her.

"Uh sure" she replies.

I get glares and stares as I walk back. Raegan hugs me tightly and I squeal, "hahaha" I laugh.

"Stop being cute!" He said

"Okay! Back to tests, 10 minutes left, and 5 tomorrow because of the interruption" Ms. Stroud said, and mentioned for me to go up there.

I walk up and she says, "during the celebration, we will talk about your tutoring, and also, can you please take this note to Mr. Utlaut?" She asked me

I nod, "thank you," she says and I walk over to his class. When I'm there I see him giving out to boys.

Kale walked over to me, "this guy keeps trying to flirt with me and Jack isn't here to save me, can you pretend to be Jack?"

I nod, "we are telling Jack and Rae though" he nods

"I'm only gonna kiss your cheek" I nod, "thanks for the warning"