26

A quick shout out to xMadi03x for helping me find what I needed to get this story rolling. Go check them out, there story is pretty good!
----
Raegans POV

I hear my annoying alarm clock and find Justin and I cuddling on the couch at his house.

Ugh, a Friday. A day when football players run through the hallways, throwing footballs to each other and cheerleaders cheering people on in the hallways, encourage people to go to the game, and doing flips and tricks.

Also, test day. We have a day full of testing and after, we get rewarded by a football game.

I shake Justin awake. He groans and says, "I don't wana go to school. Jastins not here anymore"

"But he is waking up in about an hour! When it is free passing time!" I say cheerfully.

"I guesssss" he groans.

I take the blanket off and he groans again, snuggling into me more, "I was warm!"

"Sorry baby, gotta get up" I say, he finally gets up, letting me up. We grabs his stuff and I grab everything I brought, including a change of clothes!

We leave and get there early. We decide to help out until Jastins available.

After a little while, Jastin texts Justin and they Skype.

Jastin is acually at his school already.

A guy walks up next to him and looks into the phone. Justin gasps, "No..."

"Yes..."
"But you moved to London and you said you weren't coming back!"
"I lied?"
"Wow"

"Babe, who's that?" I ask

"BABE!?!? Justin no way!" He says

"Ohhh Justin's got a girlfriend?" A female voice says.

Justin's POV

"Ohhh Justin's got a girlfriend?" A familiar voice says.

Oh god, not her.

"O-oh, hey Britney" Jastin says, not looking at her.

Damon peaks through the middle of us. I think it's either because he wants to see what's gonna happen or make sure Jastin doesn't get hurt.

"Im sorry, i don't have a girlfriend, in fact the only people I'm talking to are boys!" I say

"Did you just call me a boy?" She asks.

"I did, but I'm sorry, I would be ashamed if you were a boy. I don't want to be associated with a person like YOU, especially if you were a male!" I say

Jastin laughs, "good one Justin"

"SHUT UP!" She yells, "I canNOT believe I'm doing this." She continues after a few seconds, "you win, Blake"

She stumbles off. Those high heels
Are to big! Dang, she's not at a wedding, she's at a school for fucks sake!

Our bell rings for Ac Lab.

(Okay, so I know people HATE this, I do to, but I'm switching Justin's schedule here on to my 6th grade one. I cant for the life of me remember his old one here is his new one:)

Hour 1: AcLab, Cosby
Hour 2: Reading, Cosby
Hour 3: Math, Stroud
Hour 4: Social Study's, Cosby
Lunch
Hour 5: Science, Uhlmeyer
Hour 6: Elective (Computer, Music, Speech, Art) (RIGHT NOW MUSIC!)
Hour 7: Gym, Rodgers
Hour 8: ELA, Hurst