27

Justin's POV

Everyone shivered at the end of my speech. I overheard someone talking when I walked back, "he's turning into a bad boy" "yeah, it's hot, but scary" "I know right?"

Agh weird.

~time skip to lunch~

Instead of sitting in the corner, there was a table in the middle of the room that Kale and Raegan walked over to, so I did aswell.

They dropped behind me and I sat down. Everyone sat and we just chilled the rest of lunch.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sung around on my chair and looked up at a girl I had never seen before.

"H-hi, im new here, I don't really know where to sit and everywhere I go someone pushes me away" she says.

I feel like she thinks I'm gonna say no.

"Sure, babbee can you grab that chair?" I ask sweetly.

"Hmm, leme think" he says.

I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"Sure why not" he pecks my cheek.

After he wings the chair to me I place it next to me she sits down.

A girl walks up to the table and squeaks when she sees me getting annoyed at how many girls are walking up.

"Don't mind me" she says, "Lexi! That's the boy I talked to you about"

"Oh my goshhh who cares? At least I'm not stuck with a group of people that don't like me. The people here just ignore me, that's better than food getting thrown at you when you make a sound!" She says, "I would rather sit in the corner than with you"

The girl is about to say something but I budge in, "back off"

She nods quickly and runs off.

"What's your name? Was it Lexi?" I ask.

"Yeah, are you Kale Jack Raegan... ummm. Justin orrr Jistin? Was it Jistin?" She asks

"Kale Jack Raegan Justin or JASTIN" I start, "and I'm Justin"

She nods. "You called that one babe so he must be Raegan. Which means one of you two are Jack and the other is Kale"

"Jack" "Kale" Jack and Kale say.

"Okay, nice, you two are?" She asks Nick and Ava.

"Nick!" "Ava!" They both say.

I had a weird flashback.

Hey! My name is..

----
Word count: 402

I said I was gonna make a really short chapter! Expect a huge one in a few days/weeks!

Missy~chan OUT