23

Justin's POV

My note says

"Dear Justin,

You may be wondering why I
Have you all these gifts. It is simply because of how much you all have accomplished together.

Earlier along in the year I felt as if it was so hard to know you. You were always sad.

Then you met Ana, Nick, Kale, Jack, and Raegan. You already knew Damon and Jastin of course. Also, between you and me, Damon is a poopy head!

I know moving here was hard, but can't you see how much good it has caused? Yes, you are leaving friends back home, but it just makes you appreciate how much you miss people that you spend all of your time with, you cherish those moments together.

I wanted to give this to you during school because I know how much you hate the hour I brought it in.

Your welcome!

-dad xoxo"

----

Raegans POV

Hmm I open the note like everyone and read it,

"Dear Raegan,

Thank you so much for making Justin so happy.

Before he met you he was so upset and he hated life.

We moved here so he could have a fresh start, and he had that, thanks to you.

You make him happy, I over hear conversations with Damon about you all of the time.

'He's just so cute when he does this'

Or

'Raegan is the guy for you Justin'
'I know, he's amazing'

Your lucky to have him and he's lucky to have you.

Thank you

-David"

Damons POV

I was the first one to open mine.

"Dear Damon,

Thank you for being so supportive of your brother. I am proud of you. I am sorry it has been all about him lately.

I promise we will have some time of our owns to chill out together.

Also, between you and me, Justin's a poopy head!!

I have been very busy with work this week and I have put the task to you to tell everyone I will not be home for a week.

I have a very big business trip. If I do well, well, we may be moving again. To Missouri (AY I HEARD THATS WHERE MISSY~CHAN aka mrs. Author lady LIVES WINK WINK)

This time though, anyone can come with us. Did I say moving? Oh sorry, I ment going there for 2 months, then coming back untill we need to go somewhere else for 1 or 2 months.

We are not moving anymore! Unless Justin and you get bullied again.

Thanks bud!

-Dad"

Jastins POV

I open my letter last,