31

January's Post

Justin's POV

I wake up on my bed, the covers pulled up to my neck and Raegan pacing, talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes, is was so bad he completely passed out..... he was cold and wet... he walked home after coming to my house and my aunt freaking out after we told her we were dating.... yes, I put my hoodie on him, I carried him to his bed and pulled the covers up to his neck.... uh let me check" he looked over at me, "yes he's awake now" he hugs me tightly, "okay, thank you"

He hangs up and practically jumps on me.

"What happened?" He asks.

"At your house I had anxiety but when I got home and drank a hot chocolate it set in and I got panicky, I didn't want to bother you, I'm so sorry" I say.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't in your control" he says

"Who were you talking to?" I ask

"Oh uhh, just a lady from a hospital, we wanted to know what to do, she told us though, your going on a check up in- hold on," he checked his phone, "thirty minutes"

"I need to get ready" I say

I get up and wash my face.

After I wash it with my rub on wash off product, I put on the clear minty stuff I keep on for five minutes and then wash off. Raegan walks in and kisses my cheek, I start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Lick your lips" I say

He licks his lips and his reaction says it all he runs downstairs for water and I follow, laughing.

"What WAS that?" He asks.

"Ohhhh just my clear face wash." I laugh

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He starts laughing.

"Because this was way funnier" I say

"That didn't sound like the correct grammar but okay" he laughs

"It's been five minutes, gotta wash it off" I say

I wash it off and change into something warmer.

A diffrent hoodie that's also Raegans, my thickest sweatpants, and a coat.

I put on my shoes and Raegan walks in.

"You look like a cute, fluffy, cuddly bear!" He squeals and hugs me.

"Let goooo we gotta goooo" I say

"Right! We have 10 minutes to get there and it's a 7 minute drive" he says

"WERE LEAVING" Raegan yells

My dad comes down, "okay, if anythings wrong or they need me, just call and I will be there in no time"

"Love you dad," I say and then we leave.

The car ride was slow, there was traffic, and road work.

When we got there we waited for basicly 30 seconds before getting pulled in.

(IF YOU GO TO THERAPY OR HAVE A SERVICE DOG AND I GOT THIS WRONG OR OFFENDED YOU OR SOMETHING, I AM VERY SORRY AND WILL CHANGE ANYTHING REASONABLE. I DO NOT HAVE A SERVICE DOG AND DO NOT GO TO THERAPY.)

They checked me out and said, "we think your going to have to go to therepy three days a week, and then two, then one, so forth. We will get that all set up for you and then tell you when your first appointment is. We are also going to give you a service dog, you need to train it how to react to your signs of anxiety."

"Okay" I say

"For now, you can sign out and then tomorrow or today call this number to choose a dog and then what days to go in to help get it trained" he says

"Okay thank You" I say

When we get home I told my dad and he decides to call the number.

"Hello, doggypaws, this is Tiffany"

(only people from school would get the joke, if your from my school, comment the line 😂)

"Hello, im calling about Justin Blake getting a service dog for anxiety?"

"Yes we have an appointment set up for either today or tommorow?" The lady says.

"Today" dad says.

"Okay, come whenever you like!" She says.

We hop in the car and leave to the place.

We walk in and I gasp. It's big, and dogs are everywhere. They are happy, and roaming free.

"Dogs back!" Someone says happily and the dogs step back.

Dogs step away, giving us room.

"Hello, welcome to doggypaws, I am Nicolas but call me nick"

He had green hair, a yellow shirt with the name, 'nick' and 'doggypaws' on it.

(THIS IS FOR YOU N)

"Okay, hello Nick, this is my son, Justin blake and his boyfriend, Raegan. We are here for a service dog to help with anxiety" he says

"Okay, go ahead and play with the dogs, they know sit, lay, stay, play, grab, stop, heel, and so forth" Nick says

I walk over to the dogs and I see one sitting. I walk halfway towards it and say, "come"

It walks over to me and lets me pet it. I sit down and say, "come everyone"

Dogs start licking my face and im in heaven.

I say, "heel" and they back off.

I look over and see an adorable husky with two colored eyes. Nick sees and says, "she's been here for a long time, she's a good dog and huskys are stubborn so no one chooses them."

I say, "come" and she walks over, hesitant.

I pet her and say, "I think she's the one"

"Okay, what do you want to name her?" He asks

"Hmmm, Athena" I say

"Okay, here's all the things you will need for her. Here are the places you need to go to get a tag for her and things like that." He says, "would you like a cage"

"Nah she can ride in back with me" I say.

We leave and walk to the van.

I open the door and say, "go in" she hops in and stands on the seat.

I get in and buckle myself up.

"Lay down" I say, she lays down, her head on my lap.

I pet her the whole way there.

Before we left he gave us basic rules and how to walk around with her.

I put on her vest in the car because we had to go to the mall anyway to get extra summer stuff and groceries at Walmart.

I Hooked on her leash and put it around my waist how nick showed me.

----
Word count: 1077

Missy~chan OUT