10

THIS IS A VERY HAPPY CHAPTER!!
Well, nothing super bad happens in it. Remember the word 'super'!! It doesn't mean absolutely NO bad things will happen
----
Justin's POV

Im calm now. I hug Raegan and he tickles me.

"JACK HE- HAHHAHAH- M-M-ME" I scream, laughing

"Okay!" He starts tickling me aswell.

"N-NOOO" I scream.

Raegan puts his hand over my mouth. "Babe shhh, it sounds like your getting murdered"

"Maybe I am!" I say into his hand.

They stop and I catch my breath, "now my throat hurts, because you two twads made me scream for help!"

"Were sorry" Jack says laughing.

"Wana go to the mall?" Raegan says

"So we can get you hoodies that you wear for a while so they smell like you and then I can wear one when I'm lonely?" I ask.

"Fine" Raegan says. We get our shoes on and leave.

Raegans POV

We walk through the mall. Justin's in the middle Jacks on the right and I'm on the left. Jay is holding my hand.

I get a few hoodies and Justin gets some of his own over sized hoodies.

We met a few fans as well.

One was wearing Justin's hoodie, which made him happy.

Justin was gettin tierd so I gave him a piggy back ride through the rest of a mall. He fell asleep on me. I felt it. His limbs relaxed and didn't hold on well, but I kept him on me.

I gently laid him on a massage chair and started it. Then did the same for Jack and then me.

Justin woke up when it was done. He was confused.

"You fell asleep on me so I put you in a massage chair" I said.

"Awww baby, thank you" Justin said.

An old lady walked up behind Justin and I as he kissed my cheek.

"You boys are a sin. Go find a girl to fuck instead of each other" she said.

"Oh shut up, I love who I want and so do you" I said.

Justin didn't seem effected by it.

"I don't love anyone, and I haven't for 20 years" she said

"Then you have to fucking room to talk! You don't know what love feels like, you probably forgot because I Love this tall handsome boy. You can't even remember what young love feels like. Go away and shut up. Its not a sin to live who you want, it's a sin to tell people loving somone and being happy with who they are is a sin." Justin said with this burst of confidence.

I then picked up his chin and kissed him. He kissed back. She scoffed and walked off.

"Are you Jack, Raegan and Justin?" A girl walked up. I nodded.

She looked at Jack, "I love you so much! We have like, the same personality, and you two are an adorable couple!" She said.