16

Justin's POV

"Yeah I miss you to. If Raegan comes he can meet Carlie, Jasmine, Kaylee and Nathan" I say, exited.

"Ohhh more friends" Raegan says, tickling my side a bit.

"Hehehehehhe R-Rae stop heheh" I says giggling.

Jastins eyes go wide and he smiles, "will I be able to witness Jaegan irl?"

I nod, "I guess, if this isn't good enough"

I kiss Raegan and he kisses back. After he pulls away he licks my cheek.

"GROSS! RAEGAN!!" I say laughing.

Ryan is on the grass, laughing his butt off.

Kale and Jack go on the ground and start tickling him.

"AHHH GUYS HAHAHAHAHHA" Ryan screams.

Jastin, Raegan and I are in a fit of laughter.

The whole courtyard is staring at us. A teacher that really doesn't support the LGBTQ+ community walks over and my laughter stops.

Ryan, Jack and Kale scurry up to sit on the concrete surrounding the pole.

She looks at me directly, "who are you talking to?"

"M-my-" Raegan hugs me and whispers, "calm down, control your breathing"

"Agh, get your hands off of him!" She says.

"No! I will not! He is my boyfriend and this is the only way he doesn't get a panic attack! If you want him to possibly get sent to the hospital then let me off of him. You don't know Justin like I do! He struggles with anxiety and depression and I am the only thing to keep him stable and happy! Know what your acually talking about before you tell us what to do" Raegan yelled at her.

Justin started having a major panic attack. She pryed me off of him and tried to help him by getting to the nurse. All he was doing was shouting my name.

I tried to stop her but I cant do anything. She's a teacher, I could get suspended for this and I cant have that!

Mr. Utlaut came rushing over, "what it wrong with him?" He asked taking him from her arms.

He shouted, "RAEGAN!! I CANT MOVE!! HELP ME"

Mr. utlaut looked around, "Raegan?"

I rush over, "can you carry him?" He asks

"Don't worry, he's my boyfriend, he calms to my touch, just give him to me please" I explain.

Mr. Utlaut hands him over.

"W-who is this?" Justin asks.

"Its Raegan. We're gonna lay you down on top of me and let you cling to me as long as you need to okay?" I say, calmly.

He starts calming down slightly and nods.

I lay down and put him on top of me, I hold him on top of me and he clings onto me like his life depends.

I whisper calming things in his ear. I hold him untill I hear his breathing slow, his crying stop and his grip loosen a bit.

There was a random Freshman teacher outside with me just in case. The bell had already rang and class had started. I sit him on my lap and look at him.

"Baby, it's okay, your okay! Thursday you hopefully will be free from this! I got you, I'm here, I'm holding you. Don't worry." I calmly say, hugging him.

"Raegan, don't leave me. So many people leave me and I cant deal with it. Your my safe place! I tell you so much, your the only reason I'm happy and oh my goodness have I ever told you how thankful I am for your protection? I love you, Raegan, I love you so much!" Justin says.

I smile, "I love you to Justin, I love you so much"

----
Word count: 637

Okay, sorry for short chapter but I just gave you a 2,000 word page so I'm good right? I sure hope so. Next chapter should be the normal 900- 1500 words!

Missy~chan OUT