19

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY, PLEASE FOLLOW Haydenislame AND READ ALL OF THERE BOOKS. If you ever need book ideas, have them help. They are a true life saver!
ALSO! THANK YOU ❤️
---

Justin's POV

I wake up on top of Raegan. I check the time and it is 5:30. Raegan is gripping me so I don't fall. The movie and TV were turned off and my phone was on the bedside table.

Raegans phone got 3 notifications so I checked it. It was Kale and Jack talking about how we are getting to school.

Then my phone got notifications from the texts.

Raegan wakes up, "oh hi babeh, what's going on with my phone?"

Raegan wasn't worried so I knew nothing was wrong.

"Kale and Jack are talking about ways to get to school. You got the notifications before I did. Anyways, its 5:45 les get ready" I say.

I get off of Raegan. I get ready in the bathroom and he gets ready in my room.

We go downstairs and grab poptarts.

Then we walk to school. Once we are there we split up. Everyone has been cool lately and teachers roam the halls so I shouldn't be bullied.

"Hey Justin?" A kid says, I turn around.

"Yes?" He says.

"Raegan is cheating on you and using you" he says.

I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Yeah right" I say.

"But... with Me" he says.

Raegan turns the corner and walks toward me. He isn't nervous, not one bit. He sees me nervous and jogs over.

"Hey baby, you okay?" He asks me.

"You don't seem nervous?" I question.

Raegans POV

"Why would I be nervous?" I ask.

"Uhh nevermind." He shrugs off.

I can tell he doesn't want be to question him, so I don't. He seems, confused?

I wanna ask what's wrong, but I don't wana push him.

After he has his stuff we go to class.

He sits down and I ask him if I
Can sit by him. He looks at me, "baby, I'm sorry but I wana be alone today. Can you sit here untill people start heading in and as soon as Mrs. lasby comes in, move? You know how she doesn't like it when people move seats after they walk in."

"Yeah, and anything for you." I say. Im upset, and confused.

Why wouldn't Justin want me to sit by him? He probably doesn't have
Feelings for me anymore...

I feel a hand on my hand. I look over and it is Justin. He knows I'm worried.

"I love you Raegan. I mean it. You and only you, just, people are telling me stuff and I feel bombarded. I need time to think" Justin whispers to me.

I let out breath I didn't know I was holding, "so your no-" I get cut off by Mrs. Lasby walking in. I quickly move seats.

I couldn't finish my question! UGH! I need to know if he is mad at me!!!

If he is.. why? I didn't do anything.

I should have him go through my phone.  Im not gonna touch it for the whole day unless I have to. So he can go through it.