8

Jacks POV (ohhh)

Kale and I wake up before Justin and Raegan so, sence we know Raegan is a deep sleeper, grab a marker and draw on his face, a moustache, uni brow, beard ect.

I brought a blow horn thingy, so Kale grabs it out of my bag and tells me to get ready. I leave and cover my ears.

He uses it and they scream. I run up and laugh, Justin hasn't looked at Raegan yet. When Kale and I are laughing at Raegan, Justin turns his head.

He starts laughing really hard, we all fall to the floor laughing. "Oh no, KALE JACKKK" he runs to the bathroom and starts to wash it off.

Sadly it all comes off. "Barbeeee you looked good with that on!" Justin wines, laughing.

"Babe trust me, I dont" Raegan says.

"Yes you do!" Justin pouts

"Justin..." Raegan says

"Fineee, just know you look hot, any way shape or form, your hotttt" Justin says, "and cute, and if I go on Jack and  Kale will yell at me"

"No no, go in- whoops! I ment on" Kale says.

I start to giggle. "GUYS" Raegan yells.

"Sorryyy" we say, "lets get ready to go to school"

They nod and we go get ready. Justin wears one of Raegans hoodies he brought, and a pare of his own sweat pants.

Raegan wears a plain black t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

I wear a mcr shirt and black skinny jeans.

Kale wares a dark tiedie kinda shirt with thrasher on it with black skinny jeans.

We grab our back packs and go in our cars. Raegan takes Justin and Kale takes me.

Justin's POV

Oh my gosh I'm scared. I decide to talk to Raegan. "Raegan, im scared..."

He pulles into the school parking lot and says, "it's okay baby, if you need me, just text me and I will ask to the bathroom. If they say no I will just walk out. Your fine. I got you!"

He gets out and I just sit there with my head in my hands. He openes the door and picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He shuts the door and looks at me, "baby, look at me"

I look up and he kisses me, I kiss back and pull away. I hug him and he says, "I got you, your fine. I love you, you know that?"

I giggle, "maybe"

"Oh really? Who told you?" He says, giggling as well

"My boyfriend" I say

"Who might that be?" He asks

"A very handsome boy named Raegan beast" I say, laughing and hugging him again.

I didn't realise that we walked up to the front of school, where students go before school starts. People were staring at us and giving me glares.

I tense and Raegan feels it. He spins me slowly, looking at all the people and then says "baby boy, look at me"

I blush and look at him, he kisses me. I could feel glares and stares. I kiss him back and then pull away.

I lay my head in his neck, hiding my blush. I eased and he set me down.

"Not leaving you till I have to" he says.

I giggle, "is that so?"

He nods, "very"

He lays in the grass and pats his chest. I lay on top of him, with my head on his chest. He starts to play with my hair.