Chapter 8- confrontation

3rd person P.O.V:

Marinette dragged Adrien onto the sandy shores hidden behind rocks. She rested her head on his chest, desperate to hear his heart pumping away. Desperate to make sure she hadn't lost him. She pressed his nose down with her hand and breathed into his mouth before pressing down on his chest, she quickly put her head to his chest again, her heart pacing and her eyes blurred with tears. She closed her eyes and rested her forehead on his stomach.

Adrien's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes to see the red scaled fin beside my body and marinette resting on my stomach. I spluttered and coughed out some water before slowly wrapping my arms around Marinette. "I should have known it was you, Marinette I'm ..."

I watched as Mari's eyes widened and she flung herself back "agh!" She looked around awkwardly and smiled sadly as the tears still leaked from her tear stained eyes. "I should have paid attention to you. Not Ladybug. You're more important" he stated whilst holding her hand gently.

Mari blushed lightly and I smiled at the blush. She looked so cute... I squeezed her hand slightly and she giggled lightly. I leant in and...

3rd person P.O.V:

Marinette saw Adrien beginning to lean in and just as Mari was about to do the same, people started to come onto the beach. Marinette panicked and pushed away from him. Guiltily she fled into the ocean and swam away.

Adrien watched her leave and felt slightly lost. Did he do something wrong?... he then realised the beach filling up and sighed with relief. He stood up and brushed the sand off himself before heading off the beach. I guess I'll talk to her tomorrow...

Ladybug swam back to her home and hid in her room before hiding in her clam bed. Adrien knew.

Adrien knew...