Chapter 11: Father...

3rd person P.O.V: 

Marinette and Adrien walked out of the school exit/main entrance hand in hand, their fingers laced together. They were going to Adrien's for dinner, at his father's request. Which was strange, since Mr. Agreste was far too busy with his fashion lines to sit down and have dinner with his son, let alone invite his new girlfriend over. It was all very random and sudden. Adrien was sent a text during lunch time from his father asking him to invite Marinette over for dinner. He, of course, was thrilled. He had spoken so much of Marinette back in middle-school (Year 7/8) and she had come for dinner a few times before, only this time was different. 

This time, Adrien would be introducing Marinette as something more than a friend... He'd be introducing Marinette to his father as his girlfriend. The very thought of it made him feel nervous, yet excited. They made their way down the path towards the Agreste mansion, talking about anything and everything on the way. 

Once they reached the golden gates of the Agreste mansion, Adrien took a deep nervous breath before pressing the button and asking Nathalie to buzz them in. Marinette watched as the grand golden gates opened in awe and soon enough they were inside the mansion, being greeted by Mr. Agreste himself his Assistant, Nathalie. 

"Welcome home, Adrien." Gabriel smiled respectively at his son and he nodded in return. "Father" he began "I would like to introduce to you-" 

"Don't be silly Adrien, I know of Marinette. Why I asked her over for heavens sake. It's a pleasure to have you in our household and a pleasure to have your company this evening Miss Dupain-Cheng" Gabriel said politely before Adrien continued 

"Father, please..." Marinette looked at Adrien, smiling lovingly as Adrien copied the facial expression and took her hand in his own "I want to introduce to you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng... My girlfriend." Gabriel stared at the two for a moment, not really sure on what to say. 

"Well, isn't that wonderful? It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Dupain-Cheng. I'm Nathalie, Mr. Agreste's Assistant"  Nathalie smiled before shaking Marinette's hand, she beamed a grin at her as she did so. "The pleasure's all mine, Nathalie..." Mari said formally, beaming at the assistant as they shook hands. Marinette looked at Gabriel and he smiled politely. She returned the smile. "Please, make yourself at home. Nathalie will fetch you both when dinner is prepared." The two nodded as Adrien led Marinette upstairs. Gabriel checked his watch quickly before heading back to his study. 

(A/N: Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying this fanfiction so far! I've had to cut this one short cause it was running so long but the next one is gonna be ready soon so keep an eye out for more updates!! If you enjoyed this chapter give it a rate and comment what your favourite part was! Seeya!) 

Word count: 432