Chapter 30- Unseen.

3rd Person P.O.V: 

Adrien rang the bell at the gate outside his house to immediately be let in, if only Nathalie did that with all his friends- He headed inside only to see his father standing with a what looks like a formal business man from china. He passed on papers to Gabriel, nodded and went on his way, giving Adrien a little smirk as he walked past, briefcase in hand. 

He'd seen a lot of business partners before from his fathers work, but that one felt odd for some reason. Why didn't his father introduce him to Adrien? He did with every other... 

"Father, have you seen Marine-" Adrien began only to have his father brush it off

"Not now Adrien I have paperwork to sort." And with that he locked himself back into his study, leaving Adrien in the hallway alone, he was used to it by now- but that didn't mean it doesn't hurt any less. 

Adrien's P.O.V: 

"Good evening, Adrien" Nathalie greeted me as she placed my dinner on the table. I nodded and sat down in the seat where the meal was positioned and politely returned the favour. "Good evening Nathalie- have you by any chance seen Marinette at all today?" 

Nathalie kept her usual blank expression as she responded "I'm afraid not, Adrien. Not since her meeting with your father yesterday, but I was ordered to begin your piano lesson for the day mid-way through." 

I sighed worriedly at Nathalie's response and twisted my plate around on the place mat in silence as I took in the information I was given. "She's missing, no one has seen her or heard from her since she came to speak to father" he announced, causing Nathalie's eyes to widen slightly, but other than that her reaction was dismal. 

Could she have been kidnapped? A petite, beautiful and kind hearted girl- daughter of the most famous bakers in all of Paris and the girlfriend to the famous model Adrien Agreste- I could see that happening, maybe for ransom- I sighed at the thought and pushed my plate away, the idea of someone using Marinette like that knocked me sick and food was definitely the last thing on my mind. 

"I seem to have lost my appetite- excuse me" I stood from my seat and left a plate full of freshly cooked gourmet food on the table. Surely someone would have seen her after her meeting- the gorilla, maybe? 

I walked over to my bodyguards usual position and smiled greetingly at him. "Hello! Have you by any chance seen Marinette at all?" 

I watched and waited for some sort of response, but I got nothing. Not a head nod or shake, not a single word, just the same old blank expression and silence. "Nevermind" I sighed as I turned away and moved across the room, up the stairs and into my bedroom. 

No one, not a single person had seen her for almost 24 hours. Something is most definitely wrong here and I will not hesitate to find out what. I turned on my phone and sent a text out into a newly formed group with Alya and Nino. 

"I need your help tomorrow. I think Marinette's in danger, please meet me outside the school at 10am. Thanks, goodnight."