Where Are We At Now?

Allie's P.O.V

I hid out at Trisha's for the rest of the weekend. Mike kept calling and texting all weekend, until I finally blocked his number on my iPhone. Monday when we went back to school was the first day of softball tryouts so Trish and I put aside out weekend and focused on that. After avoiding Mike all day, Trish and I made our way out to the softball field together to help setup. But this softball field is where it all started... I thought it was the end of Mike and me... but it was just the beginning. Mike persisted in trying to talk to me all the way out to he field... until Trish told him to stop harassing me before she got Mr. Walters (the principal) involved. Mike left us alone after that. We managed to make it through the first day of tryouts, with ease. Trish and I didn't has a doubt in our minds that we wouldn't make it. The lists would be posted Wednesday morning. That gave us all two days to prove ourselves worthy.

Mike's P.O.V

I can't believe Allie is blowing me off. I just want to explain to her. I need to get through to her. But how?

Miles Carter P.O.V

Mike and Allie are having problems. But that doesn't mean Trish and I are. We really hit it off the other night. We're going out again soon. I know exactly what I want to do... But I'll need Mike. Trish will have to get Allie for me.

Trish P.O.V

Miles asked me to ask Allie to meet me at the Gravá's Yogurt. He told me that he would get Mike there. I solemnly agreed.

Allie's P.O.V

We just finished tryouts, and Trish is already pulling me somewhere. "Trish where are to taking me? I need to go change." "You'll see. You don't need to change, you want to. Now o get in my car." "What about my car?" "Get it later." We drove until we were at one of my favorite places. We arrived at Gravá's Yogurt. "Tris why did you take the long way to drive me here? More specifically, why did you drive me here?" "We're meeting Miles..." "And..." "His friend?" "What friend Trish!" I yelled. "Mike" she mumbled out. We walked in, and I saw him...

Mike's P.O.V

She walked in looking beautiful, despite her hair being messed up, her clothes dirty, and eyeblack smeared across her face. "Hey Al, how was tryouts?" I asked. She whipped her head around, she had tears welled in her eyes. "What's wrong Al? Why are you crying?" "Because of you!" She yelled bringing attention to us. She didn't care, she ran of towards the door. I see Trish run after her. They both got in Trish's car and drive off. I screwed it up big time... and Miles hasn't let me forget it. "Come on man, why'd you do that to her? She was giving you a chance. She didn't need to give you that chance. The last thing she needed was her best friend to leave her alone and empty..." I cut him off right there." What do you mean I left her alone and empty? I love her. I've always loved her. I just want her to be happy." I said the last part so soft he almost couldn't hear me." Come one man, go home get your head in the game, call me when you can actually think with your brain." He snapped.

Allie's P.O.V

I can't believe he hurt me like that... Again. He was supposed to be my best friend. "Hey Allie? Allie? Allie answer me!" "What Trish? What is it that you want? I don't feel up to talking! Yes I'm hurt. No I've never been into him that way. No I don't love him that way. Yes I did have some harmless flirting with him." "How could you have strung along like that?" "It wasn't my fault what was I supposed to say?!" "How about 'I'm not into you that way' wouldn't that work?" "I know I messed up but so did he!" "Hey, it's okay, it's okay. Don't worry it'll be okay." She whispered into my ear as I cried on her shoulder.