The Return

Shout Outs: @ourlovelygeneration, @MaryCarlsonL, and @megan0403, for all of the votes! Thanks guys!

Allie's P.O.V

"Please, just leave it alone! My gosh! Are you ever going to let that go?! No, well then why should I let it go?!" I heard Travis yell from next door.

After we went jogging, which in reality we didn't get to do, we were busy with our conversation, we went and ate a light dinner and came back to our separate rooms.

He almost got on his phone the second we walked out of the dining hall.

"Travis." I whispered carefully and gently knocking on the wall separating us.

"What!" He snapped back.

"Oh, Allie it's just you. I-I'm sorry I didn't know, I was just on the phone and... yeah." He said in a calm voice, ending with an awkward chuckle.

"It's okay." I said simply.

"Did you need something",he called through the wall, this time louder so I could hear him better.

"Can we talk?" I asked sheepishly, trying to say it as softly as possibly, but to were he could still hear it.

There was no reply, I just heard the pattering of footsteps, and then a knock at my door.

I opened my door,"hi." I said whispering, moving aside for him to come in.

"Was that answer enough for you?" He questioned, a smile on his face. His smile always seemed to brighten his features, and make me smile.

I nodded my head, afraid to speak, for fear he might yell at me.

He gathered me in his arms, giving me a comforting hug.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry sweetie." He whispered into my ear, stroking my arms with his thumbs.

He turned me around to face him, and pulled me to his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, since I still haven't answered him.

"No." I creaked out, my voice weak. I didn't know I had started crying, but it was evident that I had from my voice.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked sounding slightly alarmed. He pulled me away from his chest so he could gaze into my brown eyes with his fiery blue ones.

"It-it's nothing." I murmured in a small voice.

"Allie, tell me what's going on. I wanna help you. But I can't if I don't know what's wrong. Please."

"It's, it's the cancer..." I trailed off, not really wanting to explain.

"Allie." He spoke giving me a nod of the head telling me it was okay to go on.

"My cancer, it's in my heart. I have cardiac sarcoma. It's an extremely rare case if cancer. The hospital I went to originally, where I was diagnosed, said they only see about one case per year. I was just told a few days ago I was going to die. Most of the time it's non-cancerous, I was in the small range of cancerous cells." I said, I knew it was a lot to take in, that's why I hadn't told him.

"Li! I'm so sorry." He pulled me into his chest again, as if he didn't want to let go; as if he didn't plan to let go. Ever.

"Did you call me Li?" I questioned him, breathing in his scent.

"Yeah, I did. I like it on you, it really fits your personality." He kissed my forehead and then he just held me in his arms.

I eventually pulled away and went to sit on the bed. I patted the spot next to me motioning for him to sit down.