I Spy

Allie's P.O.V
"Miles leave me here, I can't leave Mike! He needs me" I state as firmly as possibly in my disheveled state. I still have rearms streaming down my cheeks when Miles picked me up and carries me out the door into the hallway. "Miles NO!" I scream at him as I start to pound his chest with my fists, "I need to be with Mike!" "Shh, shh Allie it's going to be okay. I promise." He whispers lightly in my ear. "But what if it's not?" I whisper back. "But it will be. It's okay Allie." I pull away from him, to watch through the open window, but they pull the shades shut, blocking my view of my best friend. "Hey! Open the blinds back up! Open them up you stupid monkey eater!" I yell, all the while pounding the window. I feel Miles right grasp around my waist as he pulls me towards his chest. "Miles! Let me go!" "Allie. Allie! Listen to me! This isn't helping, now come on use that brain I know you have in there!" He yells pointing to my head. "Follow me." He states firmly, and I must admit I'm a little bit scared. "Where are we going?" "Wherever I say we are!" He yells.

Mike's P.O.V
I hear yelling. It sounds like Allie, I can't exactly make out what she's saying though and it's killing me. 'Allie! Allie! Allie, I can't do this without you! I need you! Come back!' Nothing is coming out. All the things I want to say, all the things I need to say to Allie won't come out because I'm stuck lying here like a vegetable. I'm not even conscious for Christ's sake! I just want Allie, but I hear retreating footsteps, so they must be walking away. 'No Allie No! Come back!' "Whoa, he's awake!" "That's what it looks, and sounds like." "Who are you people, and why are you here?" I stare rather firmly, more firmly then intended. "I'm doctor Josh, I've been taking care of you, while you were... er well, out of it." "And you are?" I ask the short redhead standing next to him. "I'm your nurse, Jazmine. I've been helping doctor Josh take care of you, while you took a vacation inside your head." "May I ask why there was so much yelling and such?" "You heard that?! Do you remember what was said? Or what happened? What do you know?" "I heard yelling, and a flatline, the rest I don't remember, but there was more." I stated feeling proud. "Well I'll go get your friends back in here!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Who are you people and why are you here?" They seemed stunned by my question, like they've answered it before. "Uh I'm doctor Josh, we went over this already." "Oh... right. Uh yea." "I'll be right back" he states.

Allie's P.O.V
"Miles why are we here?" "I needed to get you away from that, now let's head back." He took me to the hospital's breath taking garden. "Okay. Let's get back to Mike." Miles really must know his way around the hospital. "Hello!" "Uh hello doctor, how is he?" Miles asks in a worried tone. "Well um, I told him who I was, then I told him I was going to go get you, and he well, uh he forgot who I was and asked again." The doctor squished out. "Can we see him still?" Miles asked. "Uh um yes of course... Go right in." He stated with a smile. I made my way into the hospital room, to see Mike staring at the wall squinting. "Hey man!" Miles spoke up, I had lost all ability to speak, and the tears came spilling out of my eyes, as I ran over to Mike and wrapped him in my embrace. "M-mike? I'm s-so happy to see you with open eyes!" "Uh hi?" He said, and my heart sunk immediately, I looked at Miles, and he had the most surprised look on his face. "Mike? Mikey? Do you know who we are?" Miles asked with clear concern in his voice. "I do. I just don't understand why I'm here." "Do you want to tell him, or should I?" Miles whispered in my ear. "I'll tell him" I whispered back. "Uh-um Mike." "Yes Al?" "You're here because you uh, uh you went um home? After you were at my house and saw me with Matthew-Curtis, and you went home and started popping pills, then Miles found you." "Dang, flippin monkeys eating apples, in palm trees!" He mumbled under his breath. "Mike? Mike?!" "What man? Do you have to yell I have a pounding headache?" "Sorry man, just listen and I won't yell." "Fine man. What do you want?" "Are you okay? We'll leave if you want us to." Miles stated and starts heading out the door. "No man, stay. Allie, Leave." He stated firmly. "Wha-what? Wh-why?" "This is your fault, you're the reason I'm in here, instead of out there enjoying my life." He yells pointing out the open window. "I-I'm sorry Mike, I'll-I'll just uh, go now... I guess..." "See ya later Miles. Um bye Mike, I'll see you around I guess." I start to walk out. "Don't count on it!" Mike yells back at me, making the tears come even faster then I ever thought possible.