The Return (continued)

*IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END, PLEASE READ*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie's P.O.V

"We need to talk," I said barging into J.T.'s room.

"What do you want Allie?" He asked, rolling over in bed and down to the floor.

"Talk to me 'J'. What's going on? Why are you acting up? Do you want me to get dad involved?"

"Ha! Dad?! He isn't my dad, he doesn't care about me. He only just came into our lives again and now you think he's the best person in the world. Well news flash Allie, he's not. He's a no good, abusive,drunk."

"You know he never laid a hand on any of us! He did just shut out everyone, but he never drank, and he isn't and never was abusive. You can be mad at me for whatever reason, but don't take it out on him. He didn't do anything to you. Now that I think about it, I didn't do anything to you either, but that's okay. Just thought I'd tell you goodbye," I said, and started walking out of his room.

"Wait! Allie, where are you going?" He shouted after me.

"I got an apartment. And I have a date in an hour. Bye squirt, I'll see you later, or I won't. I haven't decided yet," I said, and walked down to my room to finish getting ready.

I put on my only dress, a purple embroidered lace top dress with tulle pleated skirt, that I got from US Trendy.

I put on some foundation and mascara, but stopped when I saw a male figure standing in the corner of my room.

"Hey Mason," I exclaimed, and ran over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Al," He said and bent down to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"What's up?"

"The sky. Why are you wearing makeup? You look pretty enough without it."

"That's not true Mason."

"Al. Beauty is what's within the soul, not what you put on your face." He started wiping makeup off my face," beauty is what you see when you look in someone's eyes, and tell them you love them. Beauty is when you stare at someone and can't think of anywhere else you would rather be. Beauty is what's within the heart. Beauty is everything that lies within someone, when they think they have nothing to live for." By now, I was in tears and I no longer had any makeup on my face,"beauty is everything you see, because nothing could be more beautiful then what God has made." He paused. "But beauty is mostly you. Beauty is made within you, and you don't need makeup... Ever again, for the rest of your life." He turned on his heal, and walked to his room. I could hear the slam of his door, and then the pattering of footsteps coming from the kitchen.

"What's with all the noise?" I hear Miles angelic voice say. "Why are you crying Allie?" He asked taking my face in his hands, and using his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"Mason gave a beautiful speech, no worries," I said.

"Okay, well, are you ready to go?" He asked, taking a step back.

"Yeah, let's go."

We walk out and I see his new Chevy '56 Baby Blue truck.

He takes my hand, and helps me into the truck. I can smell the new anterior. His hand lingers on mine a second longer than necessary. He's not hiding the fact that he's checking me out.

I was checking him out too. He was wearing dark washed jeans, and a light blue dress shirt, under a white blazer.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," I smirked playfully.