How Has it Lasted?

Allie's P.O.V

"What is your problem?!" I yelled back at Matthew, we had been arguing all morning. He's been acting weird since he saw me and Mike hugging yesterday. "I don't have a problem, what's your problem?" "Yet again, I'll tell you, I don't have a problem!" I yelled back at him. It really is going to be the end this time I think. He's been yelling at me a lot lately and I'm done. "Well I'm not the one with the problem here! I think it's you!" "Matthew are you going to tell me what's been going on with you! You've been acting weird since those new kids showed up a few days ago!" I countered. We recently got two new kids, a boy Wrangler Johnson, and a girl Sara Sharp. "I-wha-what do you know about that?" "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you've been cheating in me!" "It's not my fault, you knew I was a player! You knew what you were getting into! You just haven't given me what I wanted." He smirked. I can't believe he smirked, after everything he said to me about not being able to stay away! It was all a lie. "After everything you said about us?! After everything you said about me?! It was all a lie! And for what?! So she could make you happy for a couple of days?! We are done Matthew-Curtis! Leave. Now!" It's never been me to kick the boy out, it's always the boy that cheats in me and then yells! The nerve! Boys infuriate me! Shortly after Matthew left, I heard my phone buzz, signaling a text.

*Text between Trish and Allie*

Trishy: Hey Al!

Me: Hi

Trishy: What's wrong?!

Me: uh-it's nothing... What's up?

Trishy: Me and Mike have a date tomorrow...

Me: Omg that's great!

Trishy: Okay, so now that we know that... Whaz wrong?

Me: Me and Matthew broke up because he was cheating on me with the new girl Sarah Sharp

Trishy: I'll be there in 5

*End of Text Between Trish and Allie*

A/N

I know it's short, but this is the second update within 24 hours so be happy. Don't worry be happy. Sorry full house. Comment and vote, you get the reads but not the comments and votes. I need motivation... come on people!