Pick Up Lines

Allie's P.O.V

"Hahahaha"

"Oh, c'mon it wasn't that funny!" I protested!

"Oh, Allie, it was!"

"No it wasn't! I was five, there was nothing wrong with making a good and water dish for a spider!"

"Allie, what is wrong with you?"

"We don't know everything wrong with me yet! There isn't enough studies done to know what is wrong with me!"

Travis broke into another fit of laughter, as I sat in my chair glaring at him, as he sat in front of me massaging my feet.

We had just gotten out of the pool, and he already had a schedule for me.

Travis's Schedule:

1. Swim

2. Foot massage

3. Light lunch

4. Go jogging

5. Art class

6. Dinner

7. Stars

8. Bed

That was my schedule for today, according to Travis. I really like Travis, I'll let him make the schedule today, but I'll make the schedule tomorrow.

"Watcha thinkin' 'bout?"

"How devils hot handsome you are." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Really, now? So what're you actually thinking about, besides my awesome chiseled muscles." He motioned to his abs.

"Well, first I don't remember saying that I looked at your abs- actually, angel" he cut me off. "I've caught you drooling, but continue." I rolled my eyes. "As I was saying before someone interrupted me, I don't remember saying I looked at your abs, second I was thinking about the schedule."

"Oh, what about it?"

"Nothing, you made the schedule today, I make it tomorrow."

"No no no no no no! You cannot make the schedule!"

"And why is that?"

"Because you'll probably make us sit around all day-until you have to leave- and drink fruity cocktails or something like that!"

"One, I'm seventeen, two I'm not legal to drink, three if I were to drink it would be beer."

"Well you're dying! It's not like you'll live to be twenty-one so might as well drink now! Kill some brain cells! Hi cares! You won't need them when you're dead! And what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see tomorrow, that's when I get to chose. And thanks, I know I'm dying in four months, and counting down, I don't need it pointed out!"

"Fine, now let's go eat some lunch, I'm tired of rubbing your smelly feet." He said trying to lighten the mood with the last part, after he made a terribly awkward silence.

"Fine lets go pretty boy!" I shouted back behind me, as I had already started walking in.

We had turkey sandwiches on wheat with lemonade.

After lunch, Travis walked me to my room and told me my jogging outfit was on the bed, and he would be next door changing in his room if I needed anything.

I walked into my room, and picked up my phone. I called Mason's phone, praying that J.T. was with him.

"Hey baby sis! How's it going there?"