Philosiphy

Allie's P.O.V

"Allie! Allie! Allie!" I hear footsteps running towards me, I look up from my locker to see Trish running straight to me. "What! What! What!" I yell back to her in the same tone. "I need to talk to you!" She finally stops her running now that she's a few feet away from me. She stops yelling too. "What about?" I ask not knowing what she's got to say to me. "Mike asked me out" she squealed. "Since wen do you like Mike?" "I don't know..." She trailed off, I don't know how he can go through guys so fast. "How do you feel about it?" She asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't really care, if it's a relationship, I don't really think it will last, but I don't know. This is about you and Mike, whatever makes you happy, do it." 'It really makes me angry that Mike is doing this. He doesn't really like her he's just found this to get back to me!' "I thought you didn't care Allie? Why would he do this just to get back to you?" Dang I must've said my thoughts out loud again. "I'm sorry Trisha, that was only supposed to be in my head. I didn't want you to hear that." I said feeling honestly bad. "Hey! Don't worry about it! I know Mike has been a real jerk to you for awhile now." She said sounding sympathetic.

Mike's P.O.V *A Few Days Earlier

I really like Trish, but I know Miles ad her are getting pretty serious. He's been skipping practice to go see her, and hasn't been at my house because he's with her. Man, I need some help, these girls are making me crazy! I really hate not being with Allie now, I really miss having her over, and I want her again. I don't want us to have this relationship anymore.

Miles' P.O.V *Present

I've had a crus on Allie for awhile now. It started off small, but now it's big and it's burning with undying passion. I can't get her off my mind, and I hate every second I'm away from her. It might be just an undying passionate crush on her for right now, but it feels like it's leading into something more, and it's coming fast and hard. This feeling is kinda scaring me, I haven't felt so strongly about anyone since... Alex...? I can't believe I'm letting her invade my mind again! She was my first girlfriend, we were together until the end of the summer leading up to this year. We were together for eight years, and I loved her. I proposed, we were going to get married after college, hoping that our love would only grow for each other...

Allie's P.O.V

"Hey Allie!" "Hey Miles!" I said matching his excited tone. "Can we talk Allie?" "Uh sure...?" "Don't worry I won't hurt you, I just wanna talk." "Okay Miles. Where to then?" "The bleachers outside?" "Okay" we walked in silence all the way there until I broke it. "So uh what did you wanna talk about?" I said recalling what he had said only minutes ago. "Allie, I really like you..." he started and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "And I know I can't have you right now, and I can wait, I can accept that, but I had to tell you. Trish and I didn't break up because of this, but she knows. We broke up because we were fighting and we figured we were just getting to serious to fast." He said, I remembered about him and Alex, and then looked at what he just said. He broke up with Trish because he didn't want to get hurt like he was when Alex broke up with him, and then transferred schools because she couldn't face him after that. "Miles" I started but he cut me off. "No Allie, I want you, I do, but right now I can't have you because you have Matt, but I can wait, I will wait. If it means I get a shot at wing with you then I will wait as long as it takes." I gave up, I leaned in and hugged him. He didn't react right away but he caught on soon enough and started hugging me back.

Mike's P.O.V

"Allie!" I caught her by the arm as she walked back in the school, I figured she was just outside making out with Matthew. Just his name made me angry. "What do you want Mike?" She asked sounding exasperated to be talking to me. "I wanted to apologize for what I did and what I put you through. I never wanted anything like this to happen. I never wanted to hurt you Al! I just want you back in my life! And I wanna be back in yours too. If you'll let me." I added quietly, then I looked up and saw a single tear streaming down her face. "No Al, don't cry." I pleaded. "I'm not crying because I'm mad Mike, I'm crying, because I have wanted you back in my life too." She admitted, I could see that the tears were streaming evenly down her face now. I took my shirt and wiped her tears away in one swipe. She pulled me into her warm embrace that I've missed so much. She's always hugged me like this when I was upset because my mom was to busy trying to make it in life to see me play baseball. Allie would haul me up to her room and snuggle close by my side and hug me all night long.

A/N

I'm updating today, because I totally messed up all my chapter plans, so I had to add this chapter, and so I will update tomorrow as well. But... guys I'm losing motivation, I have reads, but no one votes or comments. You take the time to read it but how hard is it to take two seconds to type a comment or press vote?