Will that be the End?

Allie's P.O.V

"Where do you want to go?" Miles asked me, as he stretched across my bed.

"Can't we just stay home and play video games?" I asked, whining a little bit.

"Hmm, we can. But dinner, we are going out," he said with a smile.

"Grrr."

"Aww, I love when you use animalistic charm on me babe," he said mailing, and kissing the tip of my nose.

We walked to the couch hand in hand, but broke away, so I could sit on the couch as he put on Black Ops.

He sat back down handing me a controller, as he looped his right arm across my lower back, in between the space of my side and elbow. He then brought his arm across my stomach, as I tensed up for fear he might find them, and then back to the controller.

"What's wrong Allie?" He asked as he paused the game.

"I believe I should be asking you that, you're the one getting beat," I said, trying to hide my discomfort at his arm being around my stomach, and having to hide my arms uncomfortably.

"Allie, what are you hiding from me?"

I turned over my left arm and pulled up my shirt to just past my belly button.

He gasped, and then took my wrist in his left hand. Using his his fingertips to ever so gently glide across the jagged cut skin, where scars now lay, like a battle field. He traced every scar with each fingertip, ever so gently. I saw a single tear slide down his cheek, as he opened his mouth to speak.

"How long?"

"Wh-what?"

"How long? How long have you been doing this?" He demanded, his eyes were a completely new shade. They held anger and sadness.

"I don't do it anymore. I used to, the newest scar is on my stomach and I haven't cut since I was 14," I said, a little angry that he was fighting with me over such a delicate topic.

"It doesn't matter when you did it last, what matters is that you did, why? Why? Why did you cut?"

"Why does anyone cut? To make them feel a sense of being complete, to take away the world. To just be able to forget my problems, that's why I did it,"

He leaned down and kissed me, he kissed me with so much passion, and love.

"I'm sorry," he said breaking apart putting his forehead against mine,"I was being insensitive."

"It's okay," I said putting my shirt down and getting up.

"Shall we?" He asked getting up too.

"You go home, I'll go get ready, pick me up in an hour, break," I called clapping my hands together and going off to my room. The front door shut.

I got out a black hoodie from when I played soccer in junior high. My soccer jersey with cut off sleeves, and my Fresno State sweatpants.

~*~

"Allie! I'm back!" He yelled, just as I finished putting on my sweats.

"Hey."

"Put on some jeans, please?" He suggested, so I pushed him out of my room, and changed into jeans.

I walked out of my room, closing my bedroom door behind me. I then followed Miles out to his truck and slid in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The diner on 7th street,"he said making a sharp turn, causing me to hit my head on the window.

I heard Miles mumble a string if profanities under his breath as he pulled over to check my head.